Turris T6 Hunt today 7pm CET 19th November

Another awesome hunt as always Turri :blush:

1 Like

This makes me feel better about why in the world I had 5k of these lol.

Not that many I guess.

1 Like

The old warrior heard of the glories of this hunt and wishes to join in to witness it all - the blood, the sacrifices, and the oorts. Any hunts happening soon :D?

Following up on this, I come here with the last bit of energy in me to say that today’s hunt (announced by Turri and led by Quiethunter) was a blast. One of the best I ever had. Like wow. Everyone was doing their best and partaking in it and meteors did not last long at all - mere couple of mins per meteor it felt. We were going so fast I ran out of inventory and missed picking a couple of meteors even though I emptied my inventory once. 95% exhausted, 100% recommended.

3 Likes

2022-09-17T19:00:00Z

in 2 hours 15 Minutes best Bow sapphire Emerald Rift Meetpoint GTG Underworld T6 running Hunt 20 Players max
Duration full run so be Well Equiped
This will be the Last hunt Till 6th october from the Pharao when coming Back from holiday .

@QuietHunter what can I possibly bribe you with so you do another one of these sweet hunts. I have a vacation and I want to enjoy some hunting using my new slings.

5 earthyams a good deal?

Anyone know QuietHunter’s real forum name? Couldn’t find it.

@Dat Give this guy some love

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I do not have such vacations. Work has been relentless.

I will skip work if you add a cookie to that offer.

You got it lesgooo :laughing:

2022-11-18T17:00:00Z

T6 Hunt best Bow sapphire Emerald Rift Meetpoint GTG Underworld T6 running Hunt 20 Players max
Duration full run so be Well Equiped.

Greetings Turrican2006

3 Likes

Hunt in 1 hours 45 minutes 2022-11-19T18:00:00Z

best Bow Ruby Diamond Blink Meetpoint GTG Underworld T6 running Hunt 20 Players max duration all poles so be Well Equiped