[Tutorial] --[T1 - Placid Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]

There’s this little thing called a warp augment, you attach it to a totem, point it at the planet and click.

All joking aside, @majorvex might can answer this.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks. :upside_down_face: I’m new. know what planet it’s close too to find it in the sky.

4 Likes

There’s a portal to it at the EU Ultima portal hub…well it was open earlier :smiley:

3 Likes

Last time I was there I warped from Sorissi Boop then realized I can warp to vex-chan xD so Sorissi is the closest planet @georgegroeg chan

I Think Jivita-chan @Jiivita should build a school of chisel shapes here like he has in his workshop vex-chan @majorvex

And I think @Cbxev chan should build a school for how to make white blocks bleed (there used to be one in PS but it gone and I miss it :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you, I found it. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

You made me go look if I had forgotten to fuel :smiley:

4 Likes

I think I still would have found it quicker to find it on Boundless Info and use a warp augment lol

When I scan planets I just warp to them. I could ask if there is a portal to each one, but if I don’t see it in TNT I just warp to it, because by the time I ask around I could have ported to it already and scanned it.

When This planet is Ready for Advance Class I think @Ovis - chan Should place 1 of each of his inventions on this planet

2 Likes

I’ll be down for that :ok_hand: :cookie:

1 Like

@majorvex here’s something you need in Tutorial Planet
I think @PrincessMaude made it so she gets all the credit

2 Likes

I’ve put an elevator in (to get to the top of my compact falling thingy) …

Could happily change anything, or point to a particular place.

2 Likes

Thank you @BabyCookie , I appreciate it :blush: .

I am mainly adding basic NPE starter info as a quick index/reference, with a few small examples here & there. When players advance & need more info (like in the screenshot above), they will be directed to the large schools and universities across Boundless. I have a billboard section where I will be adding the location to some of these great schools. :+1:

If she (or anyone else) wishes to place info or examples (like in your screenshot) on Tutorial, they are more than welcome to. All* builds are welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Ok Ovis-chan @Ovis we need a Ovis Inventions there even dough it’s more experienced stuff it gives new players ideas on how to get things done faster and creative possibilities of a True Inventor

2 Likes

Just tell me where to build and what is wanted, and I’ll sort it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be awesome!

Sorry @Ovis , I have weekend brain and don’t have any good ideas right now. If you have an idea or anything, just let me know how much room you need and I’ll unplot.

3 Likes