Tutorials wanted: regen bombs, chisel effects, titanium 3x3s

Apologies if this is already in a guide, but I wanted to find guides to make these three items as CHEAP and easily as possible.

1 Like

regen bombs:

• special gum x 2-3 (gums are cheap, prevents decon waste)
  • couple of boon compounds until you get what you want (draining 1 is cheap, pure boon 2/3 is simple)
  • decon 3 whenever you get healing (or keep them for healing, but you’ll probably use bombs that are not good for healing. usually copper/iron). Getting healing effect locks out regen.

chisel effects:
effect gum -> transform
venerable gum -> undo, lattice

• relevant gum x 2-3
  • couple of boon compounds until you get what you want
  • Transform/Undo/Lattice lock each other out so decon 3 if you get the wrong effect.

titanium 3x3: depends what you want to 1-hit. in terms of forger time and providing maximal lifetime good you might even skip to gem.

If you want a t1-t2 hammer and don’t really want to forge, a topaz with AoE will 1-hit t1-t2.

• If you’re willing to let autoharvest waste some of your boon points, and a random 3rd effect, you just throw on special gum and boon compounds until you get AoE level 4.
  • If you’re willing to deconstruct, you can use special, longevity, and lightness gums to aim for an AoE-Durability-Speed hammer, and deconstruct if you ever get an undesirable. Even with all 3 gum types on at the same time, you can probably reach AoE level 4.
  • If you want to use titanium, or if you’re aiming to 1-shot a higher tier, you’ll need to suffer more RNG in trying to get the “devastating damage”. You’ll use effect gum, special gum, and optionally a 3rd gum. Keeping in mind that time = coin, you save time and materials by using vigour catalysts or boon removal solvents to avoid undesirable boons and avoiding deconstucts.
3 Likes

As much as This has been linked or liked I’m kind of shocked that it’s not pinned lol. Also I’m sure you’ve seen it many times by now DK.

Also thanks to @Vansten for it. Has come in handy many times for myself and I’m sure many others

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure if that was the cheapest method

1 Like

You can also use boon removal solvent 1 instead of always using decon

3 Likes

For regen bombs and other items with only a single boon, this is absolutely the right answer
Boon removal is much cheaper than decon resin

1 Like