Twisted Dragon Guild Portal Hub

So I am relativley new to the game but have put in over 600 hours of work, brought several friends to the game, and made friends in game. I have started a noobie friendly guild but experienced players are welcome to.
So to the point, we have a mini hub put together on Alder with currently 5 portals up for grabs. They are 1x2 portals. I plan on adding more and upon request I can add additional Portals as needed and already have the plans for expansion.

You can get there via TNT Mega Hub on Circapuss we are on the middle tier of portals and our sign says “Twisted Dragon” in green with 2 dragon faces.
Or you can go to Gyosha Mall main hub near @majorvex shop and we have a portal to our shop “Twisted Dragon Supplies” where you can find a portal to us in the back of the shop!

We currently have portals to the following
TNT Mega Hub
TNT Farming Hub (On Alder)
Portal Seekers (On Alder)
Iconic Mall
Our Store in Gyosha Mall
Boys Place (On Alder)
JokersFarm (On Alder)
KILLJOY CLUB (On Alder)

The 5 portals have shop stands with 1 portal token a piece. Take a Token and PM in game and here in the forums the sign number and what you want it to say. I will edit the sign and remove the shop stand in front of it.

My plan is to build a noobie friendly hub and guild that get’s their feet wet with the portal network. Or any Alderians that just want a shortcut to some of these places without spending tons of oort stone.

Thanks and Have Fun!
DragonTamer
Twisted Dragon Guild

8 Likes