Twisted Dragon Valley Draconum (Valley of Dragons) Competition! UPDATED - Prizes Increased!

At work right now will be in about 6 to 7 hours. Meet up then?

1 Like

What about 13 hours?

That works

1 Like

Message me on discord when you are on

1 Like

@Docker has joined the competition. Welcome and good luck!

1 Like

@Dubbanz welcome to the competition bro!

1 Like

Thank you @DragonTamer! Your competition area is starting to get full!! I like it!

2 Likes

Thanks for having me!

Also Iā€™m slow at replying.

1 Like

just a reminder: We still got a bit more than 3 months until the event ends (May 27th).
Thatā€™s plenty of time for people who still wanna join.
Some people hide their entries, some donā€™t (I really appreciate the ones that arenā€™t hidden behind gleam curtains) and there are some really cool ones already! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes let us know and we will coordinate to get you permissions and a space in the competition area! The entries so far are looking really good and cool! Come join us!

Screenshots in a few days!

Rereading old posts

If anyone wants to participate but needs plots let me know. I can either plot for you and permission you, or you can build then transfer to me and I will preserve your art indefinitely.

I have 12,000 unused spare plots so donā€™t feel guilty about taking me up on this offer.

4 Likes

And if you need help with landscaping you can call on me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If anyone wants to grab a space for the competition tonight I am around and can hop on the computer.

1 Like

Just a reminder everyone there is still a little over 2 months left in the competition. Donā€™t miss out on millions in prizes!

Just contact us and we will get you permissions and let you pick out a spot.

5 Likes

Super excited! Thank you for allowing me to join this [as late as I did!]

Good Luck to everyone!!!

2 Likes

Voting starts in a few will announce winners and and a new post with screenshots and winners

3 Likes

Waiting for 2 judges to vote and will immediately post the results once they do sometime today!

1 Like