Twisted Dragon Valley Draconum (Valley of Dragons) Competition! UPDATED - Prizes Increased!

UPDATE 2020-12-28T20:06:00Z
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. We have made changes to the competition see below for the specifics. We have doubled the prize amounts and the time frame! To give everyone time to build even more amazing builds and allow those with larger builds more time to work.

UPDATE 2020-11-24T20:06:00Z
Many have PMed us and said they would like to join in but feel they cannot build a dragon, so we have opened it up to ANYTHING FANTASY/Mythical, but it must still incorporate a shop into the build!

Hey there community members! Twisted Dragon has a real sweet competition coming up starting next Friday 2020-11-27T05:00:00Z the day after thanksgiving and judging will happen on 2021-05-27T16:00:00Z! We encourage all builders experienced and new a like to join us for the FIRST ANNUAL Twisted Dragon Valley Draconum (Valley Of Dragons) Competition!

We have an entire region dedicated to this and can do overflow into another if there are enough entries or size of plotting requires it. Every year we run this competition we will add to this valley and what builds remain!

We plan on building roads around everything so you must talk with us and give us your plot dimensions at least width and depth so that we can get you plot permissions and plot around it so we can keep adding competition members around one another.
If you decide to take the plots back after the competition we will be happy to replot it so your creations can stay up if you would like, because we know plots are like gold.

WHERE
Draconis Mundi - Find us at TNT Sovereigns Portals in on the left, DKMall all the way near the end across from TNT portal, or Fantasy Tree right next to the TNT portal! All portals have :dragon_face: Twisted Dragon :dragon_face: on the signs.

Do not worry this is our guild planet and will not go down so your creations and shops will be there as long as you don’t reclaim!

RULES

• Build anything fantasy or mythical based builds! that is at a minimum 6x6x6 plots and larger.
  • It must incorporate a shop in a creative fashion.
  • 6 Months To Build!
  • Everyone will get 3 sets of chisels.
  • No total gleam dragons please.
  • Your dragons can be built in the sky, but you must have a portal on the ground to get up to it.

If you want to join the competition you can PM @SClayton, @ardele, @11Elvis11 and myself(@DragonTamer) in a group message and we will help get you plot permissions and find where you want to plot at. You can also reach out on our discord channel linked at the bottom of this post!

You may get your plots before the competition start date however YOU MAY NOT start building until midnight Thanksgiving Night!

COMPETITION JUDGES
@DragonTamer Twisted Dragon Guild Master
@SClayton Twisted Dragon Guild Master
@DKPuncherello DK Mall Owner
@Primetime18 Fantasy Tree Owner
@Leahlemoncakes - If you don’t know who she is you should :smiley:

@AmatoryGuava - Has been building the entry way from the Guild City to the Competition Area and will be finished soon!

UPDATED PRIZES DOUBLED!
FIRST PLACE

• 4 Million Coin
  • 4 Smart Stacks of Oort
  • 4 Smart Stacks of Gems
  • 6 lucent bows
  • various pies
  • 1 Year Gleam Club
  • 2 Month 3KM Planet Fuel or Two Months 3KM Planet your choice
  • Boundless Steam License Key(To give to a friend)

SECOND PLACE

• 2 Million Coin
  • 2 Smart Stack of Oort
  • 2 Smart Stack of Gems
  • 6 gem bows
  • various pies
  • 6 Months Gleam Club

THIRD PLACE

• 1 Million Coin
  • 2 Smart Stacks of Gems
  • 6 t6 Hammers
  • 3 Month Gleambow(if possible)

Honorable Mentions

• Random Prizes
18 Likes

You mean gleam club I think

3 Likes

Good catch mate! LoL I also had to fix First Place it was suppose to be 6 months

Anyone who wants to reserve space tonight let me know I will be on plotting and planning the main road.

1 Like

Reading this i was getting interested but then it says keep the plots fueled for a year at least and then i checked out.

2 Likes

Removed it completely from the post. If folks want to leave them up permanently cool. If not that’s cool too we realize plots are like gold lol

2 Likes

woo hoo! im entered! let the competition begin! (on friday)

1 Like

I’m in!! Will get me some plots tomorrow or something!

2 Likes

I can be on at any time just hit me up and I will login and help you find a spot to plot

1 Like

UPDATE
Many have PMed us and said they would like to join in but feel they cannot build a dragon, so we have opened it up to ANYTHING FANTASY, but it must still incorporate a shop into the build!

SO COME CLAIM YOUR SPACE

1 Like

We will be around tonight and all day tomorrow if anyone wants to come out and pick a spot for the competition.

We just doubled the competition time and prizes! The main post has been updated as well.
Competition now running to 2021-05-27T16:00:00Z

FIRST PLACE

4 Million Coin
4 Smart Stacks of Oort
4 Smart Stacks of Gems
6 lucent bows
various pies
1 Year Gleam Club
2 Month 3KM Planet Fuel or Two Months 3KM Planet your choice
Boundless Steam License Key(To give to a friend)

SECOND PLACE

2 Million Coin
2 Smart Stack of Oort
2 Smart Stack of Gems
6 gem bows
various pies
6 Months Gleam Club

THIRD PLACE

1 Million Coin
2 Smart Stacks of Gems
6 t6 Hammers
3 Month Gleambow(if possible)

Honorable Mentions

1 Gem Hammer
1 Gem Sling Bow
1 Bag of Gem Healing Bombs
1 Bag Regen Bombs
Random Prizes

Will be around for the next 5 or so hours so PM me on the forums or send a message on discord if you want to join the competition and we will get you setup!

1 Like

D: darn it…more competition :stuck_out_tongue: oh well i guess i’ll have to step up my game with my planning.

1 Like

@RatofTime :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s what makes a great competition!

Iemphasized text’ll be on running the hunt tonight for the Twosted Dragon Community Hunt. So if anyone wants to grab a spot let me know!

I will be on in 5 hours all night long if anyone wants to grab a spot! Builds are looking good. Have some pics to post later, I found a @Leahlemoncakes working on the dev team’s build and hopefully it will be revealed soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not far off done :blush: just a few finishing touches to add!

2 Likes

Hey!! Can I be part of your competition? How can I get a plot?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll be online in a few hours and we can find ya a spot

Hello! Are you on line?