Type of public gem mine most desired - Poll

Since we can select any permanent resource profile for a rental world, strongly considering doing a 2nd rental that will be T6 & basically a public gem mine world if I can afford it. Or even if I can’t and if there is enough interest here, perhaps making my one rental the T6 - I don’t mind building on one, and even if I can’t make the palette quite what I want (Barbie World :wink: ) sure I can still make something to my tastes. And there are other resource advantages to a T6 profile.

It is a gamble here, but if I COULD do a T6 Burn with the Arid world type or select a water-heavy type for toxic/corrosive (if possible, that part still seems up in the air?), could hit gem jackpots, get some great mines set up. I have seen just how variable the exos are on these.

So, what type would you all most want to see? Not including diamond, sapphire, and topaz, those are abundant, good mines already. Burn should have diamond too, of course, and emerald and amethyst both on toxic and corrosive but in different predominance. Pros and cons to each, but rather than elaborate yet, figure here I’ll just see what would have the most interest, if there is any. :slight_smile:

• Corrosive/Amethyst
  • Toxic/Emerald
  • Burn/Ruby

0 voters

Edit: I’ll vote too so I can see the results, don’t see how to do that otherwise, haha.

3 Likes

I myself am going to get a t6 diamond / blast planet also want a t3

1 Like

Any of the three would be great. It’s tedious mining for those gems!

1 Like

Yep, if I can afford two my other will be a T3 or 4 lush. :slight_smile: Though most likely 4, as then get exotic earthyams and also more of the stout roadrunners. If so, that will be my pink paradise, haha.

I see the poll is going emerald - I thought it might, really not any good public emerald mines I have come across, and much of my hunting for a spot on Shedu has been in real bad lava areas. If we can select world type (like how Ross put the Arid world type out there) along with resource profile and there is a water-dominant type, this could be a good gamble. If really lucky maybe - like a few exos we’ve had - get big areas of emerald/amethyst overlap. :smiley:

And really, toxic worlds are pretty, like the atmosphere there, was building on Flan. :slight_smile: Could make it like that, with more greens!

1 Like