Ultima Network New Hub opening

hey, I am online now :slight_smile: or would say go pick a location, if it is owned by me I can help, else it is Cassidy ^^

1 Like

Oh awesome! I am actually about to join a hunt so I will be tied up for a bit. I can message you when I’m done if you’re still on!

Please increase the height of the grass in the hub, i don’t mind collecting the seeds if you need.

2 Likes

Glad to see the excitement :slight_smile:

Full height ?

1 Like

I think a mix of full height and the one below, but i LOVE long grass…

1 Like

I love long grass toooo but not everyone likes it so I didn’t do it (Q.Q)

1 Like

Well consider my vote for long, but don’t take it with too much weight…

Edit: I love the rest!

2 Likes

what hunt did you go on checked discord latest anounced hunt was days ago…

There’s usually still 2-3 hunts per day. I usually see them posted in the in-game community-and-events channel.

3 Likes

ingame never thought about that thx

Some new screenies with the hub progress. A lot of new builds :smiley: Check them out !!

Really cool builds ppl !! ;D

16 Likes

good you came behind my all nighter to take pics before i put in decor it was really something else hahaha

1 Like

I remember the old Ultima hub on Finata.

The place was packed all hours of the day. It was so busy it was often hard to access the planet due to player caps. Those were the golden days in my opinion.

Never understood why the hub was moved to another planet, but soon thereafter, both the new and the old hub were very empty.

I maybe connecting dots that should not be connected, but I believe moving the Finata Hub unintentionally hurt the game quite a bit.

Good luck with the new hub

From what some say there are more people now than there were back then so who knows. :man_shrugging:

if you count closed portals as people maybe so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

working on my shop
other builds are so amazing have to put in extra hours make it up to standards lol

love the new hub
cant wait to work on the bigger aquatopian building

EDIT
extra pics

17 Likes

loving all the lil shops opening up…amazing what peeps get up to in a small area.
took a couple of shots of my favs that hadn’t already been shown elsewhere.

also, @Hashmalash, could the trung hub have portal tokens refreshed please

13 Likes

I don’t think anyone says that tho?
I will say though, that I’m making more footfall in the new Ultima hub than in any of my other shops, so its definitely extremely busy these days, absolutely loving it, and the creativity and quality of the builds shooting up over there, is just crazy!

Come join the fun everyone, if you havent already! More plots are being made available every day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got my shop(s) most of the way complete :heart: Been great seeing all the new returning faces about.

15 Likes