New Gleamshow room 255 shades of gleam grand opening. Ultima Network News!

Hello fellow adventurers!

We proudly presents a brand new gleam showroom for builders!!
All possible gleam colors to see in a organized manner!
3 huge floors of colorful delight experience of a life time :smiley:

Here is a small preview :stuck_out_tongue:

You can find the entrance to this marvelous place in Ultima Network main hub on Finata next to Besevrona high tier gate
right here:

Big bravo for Larky and Kagenokami for this monstrous work and tedious gleam farm :slight_smile:

===================================================================================

13/01/2019

We proudly present you our updated Ultima Network Map!

For your convenience so you can check it out here :smiley: How to get from planet A to planet B!

Soon we will post an update with all specific planetary hub locations :slight_smile:

Credits and big thanks to @ShoreThing for design :slight_smile: Cheers mate^^

10/01/2019
Hello fellow citizens!

As you may have noticed our belowed Snowmen said goodbye and left us :frowning: but heey someone knew came along to fill his place ! Check this out our new guest !!! Mr Carrot

17 Likes

Hmm Rabbit stew…

1 Like

The Snowman looked a little angry there towards the end… I think he had kinda checked out.

LOL I just remarked to my son that the snowman was gone and asked him what did he think was in it’s place. Going with holiday’s, he was thinking something for Valentines day, not Easter.
I think Mr Hippity hop is cute, but can someone make something that represents Valentine day also, please.

So cute and well done! :smile:

Just add heart on his head or wherever and you are ready for Valentines.

1 Like

You would be too, if you had kidney stones! (Pretty sure that’s what the sign said–haha)

Let’s hope Mr Carrot doesn’t follow the same fate!

2 Likes

Yep, he was angry because it was to warm for him :stuck_out_tongue: (wasnt me who added the angry eyebrows… or maybe it was me, who knows :rofl: )

2 Likes

updated map for our Ultima Network at the top

6 Likes

Beautiful design

2 Likes

Two new planets opened. Trung LV 2 planet and Dzassak LV 1 EU Planets.

They are located in finata main hub :wink:

8 Likes

ooo finally a planet I can pronounce !! yay me

2 Likes

Entire Network map update added 2 new planets to the map :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mean I totally definitely know how to pronounce them both too but can you sound them out for the others? dzassaking for a friend

2 Likes

added gleam farm for weary teal portal to the gleam farm will be opened soon :slight_smile:

also in the Ultima Mall u can find a portal for Growth farm :slight_smile: (aka. shimmering orbs)

Hmmm guess I should change name to shim farm?

We proudly presents a brand new gleam showroom for builders!!
All possible gleam colors to see in a organized manner!
3 huge floors of colorful delight experience of a life time :smiley:

Here is a small preview :stuck_out_tongue:

You can find the entrance to this marvelous place in Ultima Network main hub on Finata next to Besevrona high tier gate
right here:

Big bravo for Larky and Kagenokami for this monstrous work and tedious gleam farm :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Super cool! Can’t wait to see!:blush:

2 Likes

Um, am I missing something?

Gleam colours 1-255?

Not 256?

1 Like

there is no colour 0 (colour 0 is “world default” so different on every world and you cant ever get your hands on the color 0 gleam block), and 255 is the maximum value;

2 Likes