16 Likes

the first umbris exoplanet after <12 hours:

apocalypse_planet3

11 Likes

umbris%20and%20cookies

8 Likes

Well at least there’s still cookies lol

3 Likes

Not a meme but a super cheesy joke. Whats the difference between Umbris and Blink?

You can blink while mining Umbris but you can’t Umbris while mining Blink. Ha ha. Thanks for not insulting :joy::joy::joy:.

10 Likes

The devs when we ask about an Umbris exo

8 Likes

I’ve never don’t this before, hope I get it right:

17 Likes

Players: We would like an Umbris Exo.

Devs:

13 Likes

umbrisexo

Edit: I can imagine when we do get one, it is going to be somewhat like one of those Black Friday scenes where all the shoppers trample each other and the clerks and strip the shelves bare in minutes… :wink:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Planet umbris appears… four hours later… an Apple core is all that’s left! I’m currently mass forging my hammers to make it so!!

1 Like

A selfish wish, but my ideal time would be late night US/morning EU on a weekend at a time when I have insomnia and many other players are off. :smiley: No offense, love you all, but I do want to jump the line here a little if I can, haha. Something like that happens, I could easily see myself doing a VERY long session. Even if I didn’t have insomnia, probably just force myself to stay up…

My luck though, it will hit when I go away on vacation. :rofl:

4 Likes

I love these memes more then I should.

3 Likes

I’m worried about the vacation part too. I’ll be out of town for 5 days and imagine that’s when it’ll drop :sob:

1 Like

Them minter power coils …

33gqud

1 Like