Un-Beacon'd build

I’m not sure when the house was built or if it was only partially fuelled (like 1-2 months)

I think the name of the original owner may have been matok?
I wonder if there is a pixel gate historical preservation society?
Maybe we can make one

1 Like

Hahahaha well count me in if we are to start one. Until there is a world wipe, we can call those the great extinctions lol.

1 Like

I wanna say it was @Smooth-Slick

1 Like

Ahh that sound familiar I think that may be who it is. Thanks @TwistedFoot, I’ll PM him and let him know.

Found this in the Pixelgate post.

3 Likes

Yes that is defiantly his build, thank you @TwistedFoot. I would have ended up just holding it forever if you wouldn’t have found that lol.

Very awesome of you to save his build. It is anyone’s free right to just claim it or take the materials but it’s great that you are trying to find the owner to let him know about it. Wish more people would do the same.

4 Likes

isnt that @nature 's house?

Hmm wish I could pm him. Ill put a sign on it and let whom ever know in case they don’t use the forums

its a joke @nature is the guy claiming all the red gleamz lolz

1 Like

:smirk: instigator :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Oh ok yeah I’ve heard about him/her here. Unpopular view on this ( I know some ppl are very mad about it) but he plays a special role in this game he MADE red gleam rare/expensive. They are a huge part of how the economy is ran because they monopolized it lmao.

i like him to cause red gleam is my least favorite block in game
hes keeping the red doom towers out off the game lol

3 Likes

This would work better as first response but still:

OP username checks out :smiley:

When beacons were introduced we had a few discussions where historical guilds were mentioned for preserving nice builds :slight_smile:

So… you don’t like @Oggieogham’s red tower just outside of pixelgate? It’s next to a big smiley face, so I’m not really sure if it’s a doom tower…

dont know yet need to go look at it :smile:

He didn’t really make it expensive… he just took it out of circulation farther than it already was. Red gleam was already expensive because it was too rare of a resource and needed to be balanced better. Plus certain people farmed the resource so much anyway people couldn’t easily get it and they kind of controlled the gleam market anyway.

Alright well he still contributes to it. I can’t remember what update or patch it was, but previously you could buy one and have unlimited red gleam. By putting it first in the stack before refining any other color of gleam. Then I think it was you could cancel the first one to save your red one. So really only till recently that were all kinda the same rarity or common

Yeah don’t get me wrong… it was wrong across the board. But I just wanted to clarify that the bigger issue was the balance of the resource. If there was more places, etc it would have been harder for him and others to corner the market.