Unable to access Reclaimed Items

Hello,

I have a beacon I reclaimed from flan which put items in my home beacon:

I can see the items, however they are unresponsive I cannot access them. When I click on them, nothing happens.

I am able to take items in/out of chests nearby and interact with other items in my beacon. However, this reclaim screen doesn’t allow me to touch the items. My mouse just hovers over it and clicking does nothing.

I have reclaimed like this many times (to move my sap for my shop <3), so I am used to (shift clicking) to quickly get the items. I am not sure why it is not working.

Also, I am sorry, I can’t provide a video…but I get a framerate drop when I try and access the items/reclaim screen. My character animation is choppy. If I exist the menu and just open my inventory the frame rate jumps back up and I have smooth animation.

Total number of plots reclaimed: 2 plots

Thanks!

2 Likes

maybe because you have 2 plots with 182 thousand sap and 16 thousand bark.

2 Likes

I have moved more, that would not seem to be the link

1 Like

I’ve moved and reclaimed more than a million blocks many times now with over 30 pages of items. There were over 90k in one stack of one color of rock alone, but i don’t think i’ve passed that 128k in one stack barrier myself… Next time =)

2 Likes

It took 2 days, but I am not able to access these items

1 Like

i passed the 2 million in 1 stack (white gleam) and had no issues reclaiming

1 Like

Is there any other information that you are able to provide? For example, did you have any items stored in the chests at the time?

I’ve reclaimed 6.3 million white rock without an issue.
Much easier than hauling it back and forth trip by trip.

how many plots was it in?

pretty sure they all fit in one plot. maybe 2. i choose to forget that part of my life because I dont want to have to move them again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It shouldn’t matter how many plots you use for a reclaim.

The beacon I reclaimed is 8 chests, 1 beacon and inside the 8 chests was the 182k sap and 16k bark.

When I reclaimed it at my home beacon my frame rate dropped and I couldn’t access the items (like it was laggy)

I experienced no other lag anywhere else in the game, but when I brought up the reclaim screen above.

I was then unable to access the items and when I clicked on them (like the sap in the picture) nothing happened. This persisted for 2 days.

Then I could access them.

This not the first time I have reclaimed sap this way from that spot. I do it once a week or so. Usually for about the same amount. Although this is the first time I have experienced lag like this and not being able to get my items.

Right, so you were experiencing lag at the time, but it never occurred on previous occasions when reclaiming items.

1 Like

You farm 180k+ sap a week? Holy ■■■■.

4 Likes

Yes, that is correct.

And the lag I was experiencing was only while on that screen, once I was out of it I had no lag and could play freely and it would immediately return if I opened up that screen again.

A week?

That is a days worth of sap up in the sap mines…we work long hours…toil under trees to provide for our families.

:smiley:

2 Likes

If this occurred when lag was in play, then it probably would make it difficult to select GUI options.