Unable to connec to world

I am trying to get out of the scantum i just keep getting an Unable to connect to world error, and has been taht way for over a day now. Do i need to do anything other than just be patient?

Which world are you trying to connect to?

CC’ing @vdragon

What format are you playing the game on?

after some time, it came back where I could travel to the worlds

it was on PC

so do some of the worlds come and go at certain times? Im trying ot figure out why the one my home base is on is offline a lot of the times, but some of the others arnt

They don’t … but your connection to a particular server can change based on issues between you and the server location.

You can also ask here or in Discord if the planet you show is offline is offline for other players. If other players are not having issues for that planet then the server is fine and its something with the connection between you and the server.

Where do you live IRL? Like what country

And what planet is your home base on?

United states, and Dand is my home server

That’s a test planet

You’re in testing

Can someone post screenshots for how to switch off testing? If it’s handy

Yea go into the game properties on steam. Under the beta tab. And opt out of testing. That should switch the game back to the live server.

1 Like

how do i get out of testing and go live… just go to an other server like havran, or dalan? or do i need to do something else all togahter

and ty for the help everyone

1 Like

Havran and dalan are in the testing universe

Quit boundless then go to your steam library. Right click boundless and go to properties. Click the second tab and switch from “beta” to um… latest, or whatever the other option is.

I’m ps4 or I’d post screenshots

Go to steam library, right click on Boundless and go to properties then choose the beta tab and pick NONE

Annotation 2020-08-16 101732

The Testing server is frequently down for updates and changes… so that is probably why you have been having issues. Not sure how you ended up there since selecting the testing server is kinda out of the way in the settings.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was wondering too. How did you get there? Lol

My thought is maybe watched a Youtube video where it was done before starting to play… or opted in to Betas thinking it was like other games betas and not like a seperate “testing” server hiding as a Beta option… not sure.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll admit I used to opt in to betas on steam randomly, not knowing what that really meant.