Underwater Project

So I will stop filing the screenshot thread and post my underwater build progress here.

The build is un-named, and I am open to suggestions from the community :smile:

Here it is at the moment…

9 Likes

Duhh, Atlantis! The gleam is a nice touch btw

1 Like

Thank you, but I think Atlantis is too obvious, and it doesn’t really fit the design. maybe if it was more pyramid shaped with lots of detailed stonework, but this is more of a modern design.

1 Like

it’s hard to find a name in this state^^

1 Like

Ah, I see. But yeah, it looks in an early form (as stated by @KuroKuma), so maybe you should wait until you build more to see what you really think you should name it.

How about another, too obvious build name? “Underwater Metropolis” Sth. like a below sea level New York? Or Subtopia? If you want to hear a stupid pun…to me it is very unfinished and looks as a Ground Sub Zero. So, positively speaking, get your controller moving and add as much stuff as possible. So we might have many tall and not so tall highrises and maybe also diverse architectural underwater city structures. If you like I will join someday. I don’t know what you have in mind for co-operative building. Maybe I can add some lines with a vector graphic program to your screenshots.
Writing this, I just came up with the idea of being able to create underwater bubbles (larger ones) which function as a n oxygenical oasis below sea level, where one can set up trees, plants or sth. like this. :wink:

Rapture was the name of the city in bioshock

3 Likes

Yep. I played 1 and 2, but I was not too enthused. Although good games.
In an older post of mine I once stated the term ocean’s earth. Maybe we could name her build Oceans Earth and coin this term. Is an idea. Personally I like the phrase.

I like the trees idea :slight_smile: maybe I will steal this

1 Like

I was never taken by Bioshok. It failed to keep my attention :confused:

If you only played 1, make sure that you play 2. I felt the same way you do before I did. Only 10 minutes into the second game, I found it far more engaging than the first.

1 Like

I somehow thought thegamechicken was male and not female. If that was not a typo I demand an explanation xD

Okay I definitely am male. You were right the first time :slight_smile:

1 Like

upsi … sry oLoloL :slight_smile:

Turning this into a sunken city. It could just become the Atlantis project you folks have been after :slight_smile: Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

Some more shots of development. All the current grounded parts have been converted into the new design.

3 Likes

i think the name of aquaria

1 Like