Unfilled Forum Badges

I just took a look at the badges for the forum, and noticed that there were ones for players who purchased the game on Steam or the website, and the rank of their purchase as well. However, none of them were filled. For instance, I’m an Explorer who purchased it from the Oort Online website, but I don’t have either of the badges for them. I don’t think this is a very big issue at all, but it would be nice to have it up and running.

The dev’s have talked about this for some time. The main reason is that the titles from the previous forum have not yet been migrated or complications with single sign in. The latest patch to the game says it attempts to find out a users backing level when they login, and if found adds it to the users database. Sounds like they’re preparing to add this at last. There are several thousand players right now, and adding them manually would be hours they could be spending on development. Don’t worry, it’s coming soon!

1 Like

We’ve been working on it for a few weeks, it’s coming soon.

To do this, we weren’t just adding badges to the forum (which sounds simple), we’re actually adding a centralised location where we track your game ownership, package and all of the perks that come with it.

It’ll allow us to more easily give you your title in-game, award any exclusive items you’re entitled to and so on. So it’s a bit more complicated than it sounds, but it’s coming soon :smiley:

6 Likes

Some features take time, but pay dividends in savings later. Thanks for the awesome work!