Unplayable USE (illegal protocol message after disconnect)

Is anyone else having major issues today with unplayable or very high pings in USE? I have lost connection over 6 times today and then I receive an illegal protocol message each time.

Current world is Gyosha.
Internet is fine have tried other games.

Several time it has got to the point we’re the portal in sanctum opens and closes over and over, sometimes will not even activate.

1 Like

Just a thought… have you tried cropping Stephen Baldwin out of your avatar yet? :no_mouth:

IMG_2354

I got disconnected just the once about 3 or 4 hours ago while on Pegasus II. Only reason I’m mentioning it is because it’s the first time I’ve ever seen the ‘Illegal Protocol’ message after a disconnect.

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s happening with it right now. I’ve checked my internet and other games and all is fine. Though the min I’m able to leave sanctum I 90% of the time get unplayable immediately. I’m just standing in game right now watching my ping go to 200+.

I was having issues on certain planets, but I just assumed it was my internet. All USE planets.
(didn’t get disconnected though)

Soju told me to try an use a VPN and I selected a different region and now I can play.

1 Like

I’ve been getting this a lot lately, too, but I’m in the UK. I’ve been assuming it’s my connection, but other internet activities are working fine, such as Netflix and Amazon, etc.