Unpopular color types for refined rock?

I sell stones, 2c each most of them. Warm yellow and silk yellow from T5 planets 1c each.
I update my stock on boundlessskill.com on a regular basis, so you can check stock there first

Weā€™ve also got every rock color available to buy/sell at šŸŒ Worlds Warehouseā€”Raw Block Shop & Color Reference (as rock; not stone or refined). Most rocks are 3c each, more common ones are 2c

(caveat: not in very large quantities yet, for most colors)

1 Like

CoilTech - Has ROCK/STONE/REFINED all for 1C Each FYI! Iā€™ll go check the numbers but I believe there is over 50k up there

Edit - Refined rock is 2c each Sorry

1 Like

Thanks might check it out at some point

@BigE I can solve this problem for you. The un-popular ones will always be the ones you donā€™t sell. :rofl:

But donā€™t throw them away. Move them to the back of the store, because you never know when someone comes along that loves yellow, or red. Or like me that builds art statues and needs specific colors one day.

Well yeah lol but seeing as how im new(ps4) I didnt think a couple weeks was a big enough sample size to indicate what sells. Just figured Iā€™d get ahead of the game and find out which ones I shouldnt bother with much. Ya I plan to do the same with building. Im just trying to hit 50 so all i do is mine for now.

I figured as much. Couldnā€™t resist making a joke though.

advice:

Hey , donā€™t get in a rush to hit 50. Everyone comes in and thinks thatā€™s end game. The game is the ride to 50. All the discoveries, all the planets, all the players, take your time and enjoy it. Iā€™ve been playing for a while, a backer, and I barely hit 41. Once you hit 50, the only extra thing you can do , is the same thing youā€™ve been doing. Iā€™ve already been hunting/mining t5 planets since level 30.

Spend time perfecting your shops design, build some statues. Just donā€™t get into a rush like so many do, then burn out.

There is a thrill to go places under leveled, and running for your life haha. You can use the death warp to move along across the map to.

I explored around 25 to 35ā€¦ only reason im not max lvl. Hit about 12 zones on some planets. Made an alt thats about 22ish. I was getting bummed out exploring because i found so many spots where i wanted to build but I didnā€™t have mats because I needed them to level up and sell so I can get some coils going. For me max lvl is gonna be the meat. Im just gonna build so much ā– ā– ā– ā–  and probably give it all away.

anyone interested in buying my bricks 6c? right now only oxide yellow, but ill see if i can get some other colors done