Upcoming Events - Sanctum Builders Sought!

My vote for @Apt
I like his buildings because they are very neutral in appearance and at the same time very spectacular, gorgeous. In a short time he did a great job.

9 Likes

This is an insane build…really :o when I see this…I get so demotivated…there’s just no way to create something of similar beauty as this one…damn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can pull Christmas off. The king of green and red sprays. Could even incorporate the other fantastic holidays into it as well. Lets now let just Christmas take over.

4 Likes

I will start this week in an underground secret location.

1 Like

@Apt FTW :fist::fist::fist:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

28 Likes

Who’s that behind u? :fearful:

1 Like

Looks good to me. Im out

:heart: @AeneaGames thanks for the nomination! My first thought was uhhh I’m a terrible decorator BUT I was struck with an idea for a funny/fun theme for Christmas, now I can’t get it off my mind.

@SamF would it be the same to you guys if candidates submit sanctums (sancta? lol) instead of one being chosen beforehand? Because I’d love to make something but I’m not sure how this specific idea would turn out.

Also, @ anyone, is the sanctum editor its own program or can I access from Steam? Are the physics the same or can I fly around etc? My pc character is pretty low level.

1 Like

If you’re pc. You can hit the debug menu. And in the top left corner should be a drop down menu. Go to Sanctum edit. Then click the load button and choose your Sanctum to edit.

Gotta buy it for PC that’s what Georgio did
It’s the perfect time! “Only” $20!

1 Like

That would work if I had a PC :laughing:

Ban these tables and ipads. Bring back the days of pc!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Impromptu necro! We are still on the lookout for Sanctum builders!

Don’t be afraid to register your interest :blush:

11 Likes

Would be interested but not PC unfortunately. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Id love to get involved… not sure many of my builds are very sanctumesk, but you can get an idea of my build style: Love

2 Likes

Am working on an Oortmas sanctum idea for fun :slight_smile: will reveal when finished :smiley:

(if I dont finish by Oortmas, then I will show what I was going for)

7 Likes

I presume they need a gleambow sanctum huh?