Update 1.81

Just Download the 1.81 update. Whats new?

I believe they fixed the broken reclaims but not sure

Oh ok. Hmm

7 Likes

Ohhhhh the farm fix
Heck yea

@Turrican2006 @Marcello666 time to stress test

1 Like

Oh thx can Test IT earliest on sunday because of time in a small Version because i build a new designed Farm but i will give Feedback in a few days

2 Likes

yeah, woooohooo!!!

thx “dad” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

did a lil test today… unable to get a lag… (big lags ending in blue screen)

not even a small lag… nice work btw… <3

so im gonna make a bigger test this weekend…

@Turrican2006 whats about your farm? do you have the old layout (2 floors) where u get this blue screens, to test it?

do you feel a different?

@Marcello666 just did a small test like you did, had not the time to do a reall stress test , will do this today in about 3 hours

then i ll test the old farm and new farm as well .

in my first little test i ve done these days no problems occured. i think it will be ok but i ll test it.
have done another test these days which was positive too .

@james so far i can say good job with this Update !!! and thx to the team !!!

The next thing the team needs to get fixed are the lags during the hunts … they are terrible often it becomes unplayable !!!
Send ingame reports too and made a video of it too .

3 Likes

farming gleam about 30 minutes, with speed brew 5 and 3 people…

absolutely no lags, maybe a ping about 200 for a second or less.

pulsating orbs works very very well too

2 Likes

I wish people would report lag on hunts more

Maybe it would help them get to the bottom of this problem

3 Likes

So did really Test on old and new Farm nö Problems there with blue Screens Any more :+1::+1::+1::+1:

@DKPuncherello your are right all people are wininig about the Lage in hunts but Nobody does anything from them …

I Like hunting but at the moment i can only stand by and watch everything because ITS Not playable for me and that is Not the way i want to Take Part at a hunt i want to be active Killing Mobs revive heal and have fun

I just hang out and revive people. I usually don’t even have a slingbow on me (sometimes I use a hammer instead)

2 Likes

hahaha “its hammer time” :slight_smile:

1 Like