Update Notes: December 7th

This is a big update imo, more signs of hope is big updates!

6 Likes

So what i wanna know is the EULA the same Or is there some changes

5 Likes

Thank you Wonderstruck and good sailing. Hello, Monumental and let’s do this thing!

7 Likes

small is better than nothing :smiley:

we will be patient…maybe, probably? abit?

i promise… not to spamming forum with my ideas and feedbacks and new crafting proposal :smiley: :slight_smile: at least no often than once a month? twice a month? thrice… :smiley:
from time to time :smiley:

5 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats!

What a Monumental day! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s just to change to the Monumental name. No other changes at this time.

14 Likes

YEEEESSSS! This just made my day to see SOMETHING is happening and there are intentions to keep development going!

3 Likes

Any news or updates for consoles as well also can’t wait for all the new things to come😊

4 Likes

It is certainly a modest intervention, but comforting for us players who love this fabulous game. This is very good news :smiley:

2 Likes

I understand that moving a project of this magnitude is not easy and everything involved must be tedious. I just hope that the time that is still left to start developing is not enough for many other users to abandon it.

1 Like

Damn your last post was two years ago, i wonder when mine was, but i stopped playing about 2 years ago and I’m excited to see what happens with the game now, maybe there’s going to be more advertising

4 Likes

One second let me faint please

7 Likes

It’s great to see an update come out at all. Glad to see the prospect of future development looks good.

1 Like

for anyone interested here’s the new EULA update

https://store.steampowered.com//eula/324510_eula_1

@Tiggs maybe add this to the OP, so people can get familiar with the changes and saves a search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well it has been 3 years for you :p. Haha yeah when things kind of died out development-wise, I had a hard time keeping an interest in what was appearing to be the death of this game. It makes me very happy to see that there is actually hope - I really love the potential it has compared to other building/crafting sort of games.

2 Likes

User Content Rules
11.1.8 You agree and undertake that you will not post, communicate, transmit or make available to or through the Online Service any User Content, statement, material, communication or content that:
(g) may be deemed a marketing or commercial communication or promotes the products or services of any person other than Monumental or Boundless;

No more Wonderstruck logos allowed ingame :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

2 Likes

Ain’t it just the small things that getcha :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to jump back in when the first major update comes up! One of my favorite games! Rooting for you Monumental, there’s a gem here with the right care and direction

4 Likes

Guess you missed where Tiggs stated no changes at this time just the name.

1 Like

Maybe you missed it :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

1 Like