Update playboundless.com

I think boundless webpage need some updating with the community videos. The main reason it’s not up to date for many of them and most of them are from when the game was called oort. Then I think it might help the active YouTubers grow like jivita and others. That are making update videos.
What do you guys think?

30 Likes

I agree with that.

3 Likes

Really need new videos, Squidgy’s videos are pretty awesome though I haven’t seen any videos like that since I started playing.

4 Likes

Yep I agree, I think the whole web-page needs to be updated with new information about the game that is more up to date.

3 Likes

So I went through @Squidgy videos and they are SO DANG catchy!!!

Oort has gone now it’s Boundless is ringing in my head and I can’t get it to stop!

6 Likes

I messaged him recently hoping he might come back to take a look. He is part of the reason I made that YouTube video. Cool dude.

4 Likes

I’m still floating around like a ghost in here, checking things out regularly. I miss the community a lot! Unfortunately I never find the time to make videos anymore, but there’s still a chance I catch some motivation sometime!

17 Likes

If you were to do just one thing for one hour of your time. Come on a hunt with us on a weekend. It pure chaos and fun as hell. The big one is Saturday’s at 5pm GMT that’s 1am in Perth. Satisfaction guaranteed! Thanks for messaging. :smile:

8 Likes