** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

Will you be moving the portal hubs, or just rearrange portals in hubs?

Discussion will be in the portal-network channel on the PS discord here (note this channel is public and ANYONE is welcome to contribute ideas):

I’ve outlined my personal recommendation there.

There will be ongoing discussion there from others as well. Our policy is to wait 3 days before taking action so everyone can say their peace.

2 Likes

updated OP universe layout with 2 new planets added this morning

Network map has been updated, T6 planets will be connected to the network later today.

Portal tokens have been made available at the PS gateways on all current planets! Some of them are pretty rough right now, but we’ll tidy them up eventually don’t worry! Hook up your build to your nearest gateway today!

Also we’re buying oortstone at all T3 gateways for 160 coin each!

Imoco is now connected to Niia Zed Ka

1 Like

Sorissi is now connected to Alder

1 Like

Upon being told there was a new Coal planet in the sky, my thoughts turned to you all and it reminded me I just wanted to pop by and say a massive thank you. Speedy work and lots of hubs already looking good. Thanks to all involved in keeping this going, it’s brilliant.

added all planets to universe blinksec map in OP

1 Like

man, that are a LOT of planets by now. I hope you guys can keep up your network in this form if the universe grows even more. Seems to be a Sysiphos task :confused:

Cephonex Merika and Gloviathosa are now hooked up in a line with the other T3s. We are assuming subsequent T1 and T2 planets will be closer to these and these will turn into shopping nodes too.

2 Likes

Captain America isn’t a planet :slight_smile:

Its a ufo.

updated OP with @AmandaPan’s map

1 Like

OP updated with universe layout for 37 planets. Gellis is hooked up to PS to the south of Imoco, and Raxxa will be hooked up shortly to the south of Sorissi.

new gateway locations

3 Likes

Cant thank you guys enough… I stumbled upon the portal on Storis II just running around and boom, it opened up the universe to me. :slight_smile: of course I knew it was ingame because of spending time on the forums, but it was awe-inspiring to use and see for the first time ingame!

3 Likes

Amazing work. The Portal Seekers and this thread & maps within, is the single biggest help to getting around the worlds & hubs. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

It seems like I can edit your first post on this thread? Is that intentional? I didn’t but I noticed the Edit button whilst trying and failing to get the bookmark button to work.

yes it’s just how this forum works. can’t edit posts if they are really old, but you can make your post a wiki. that way we can keep updating it =D. There’s a history so we can undo if someone else messes with it.

refilled the oortstone baskets in PS hubs. buying oortstone for 100c a piece!!!

Updated OP with new universe (blinksec map)