** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

For in-game Guildmembers

The Problem
Since the last update the size of guilds have been dramaticly reduced to a max 100 members +400 Gleamclub members. we are overflown be a 100 members. Therefor we try to lower the membercount so that active player are able to join the guild.

Our goal for members
We want to have active players who get the benefits from the guild. The benefits of being in the guild is the Guilds buffs and we want everyone that still plays the game can use them.
To notice who is still active we check how much endenvour you have earned for the guild . If you dont have the Portal Seekers (or any faction of the Portal Seekers) as main you, you dont use the Buffs.

50000 exp = 500 Endeavour.
This is the max reachable each week.

So we had to make a decision on how to make room in the guild. We came up with this idea.
The best way to see if people are playing is be how much Endeavour they earned. The max endeavour for each week that you can “donate” to a guild is 500.

5000 exp = 500 Endeavour.
This is the max reachable each week.

The problem is since wednesday so the players who have been playing since that day had more then enoughf time to get 5000 exp. This is the what we decided to keep as line. Are you below the 500 endeavour, that could mean a couple things.

But what we suggest if you didnt reach that line of 500 endeavour:

• You arent playing the game anymore
  • You decided to be in an other guild

Yes we are aware of the fact that this is an suggestive reasoning and after that we have made enoughf room for people to join again. We are going to track how much endeavour is coming from each member to be more secure of who is still having benefits from the Guild Buffs. We want also new players to experience the fun of the buffs.

It doesnt matter in which faction you. Any Endeavour in the Portal Seeker guild or any of the Portal Seeker faction counts.

Exceptions
ofcourse we dont expect you to be active every week. We all have our hard times in reallife or go on holiday. What ever reason there is that you arent active for a period. But please inform us of your un-active time. This way we wont kick you out of the guild while you still want to be an awseome member of the guild.

Take in mind, that if we have kicked you doesnt mean that we dislike you. we are just suggestion that you aren’t a active guildmember anymore. Do you feel that the kick is unjustifield or our activity measuring is wrong. Please contact us! Are you already kicked? you can just join the guild again :slight_smile:

The way to inform us about what you have on your mind or heart.
PM @Dumaru, @Simoyd or me (@SePras)
You can also leave an reply in this topic or contact us on our Discord.
Use the @elder together with the clarification that it is about Guild membership in-game

Summary
Portal Seeker is far over the Guild members limit be 100 members.
We want to make room be kicking non-active members
If we made a mistake Contact us or/and rejoin the guild!

We are very sorry that we needed to make this hard decision. Its never our intention to exclude someone from the guild. everyone is welcome!

3 Likes

#uptheguildcap :rage:

4 Likes

Sorry i forgot to tell what is Endeavour?

The guild is getting endeavour from her active members. When you have the guild or a faction from the Portal Seeker as Main Guild you automaticly donate Endeavour. You donate 1 endeavour for every 10 exp you earn.
With that endeavour and coins we can get the buffs we need.

How can i check how much Endeavour is donated?
In the picture below you can see your Character Guild profile.
It shows how much Endeavour have been donating to the guild.
It also shows how much you can donate a week. at this moment the max endeavour you can donate is 500 for each week.

https://gyazo.com/d973f331612c0841f5874624347333af

1 Like

Am I reading this right? If you have GleamClub, you don’t have to reach the 500 Endeavor to stay in the Guild? I have been pretty busy the past couple weeks and haven’t played much.

We cant my see if you have gleamclub. So it’s hard to figure it out who has and who hasn’t. If you got kicked. You are welcome to join back. We just kick with the information that is given to us. Endeavour, endeavour limit for each week and we can see who has the guild on primarily. But the last one doesn’t tell us if you are still active so we use that as irrelevant.

If you get kicked, you are welcome to join back. We are sorry then and made a wrong assumption. Everyone will always be welcome to join the guild if you respect each other respectful.

Portal Seekers Network update
Yes that is right. We are going to improve the network. We want the high traffic hubs to be more centralized with the overall route being shortened. The Main ring will be made of 4 planets: Grovidias Te ( Portal Seekers HQ) , Biitula, Boori and Lamblis. We see that those portals have the highest amount of Portal Shops and activities.

The Maxium amount of portals you have to go true to get to the ring will be 2.

How do you get to the Tier 4+ planets? You can still get to them through the ring.
Lamblis will be connected with Circarpous I and Biitula will be connected with Delta Cancret.

When will this happen? Our Network engineers will try to finish the new network layout this weekend.
They have created a concept map how the Network will look when finished.
You can see that map below. It will be updated, but more visually then layout wise. I hope you oortling will enjoy the new network!

Biitula overhaul
Because of some permissions problems on Biitula, we are forced to replace the hub somewhere else. Our Portal hub builders worked hard the last months to get this done. For the people connected to the current Biitula hub, you can reach out to us on our discord(Portal-network-request Text chanel) for a refund on opening cost, and to get your portal named!
Portal Seekers Discord: https://discord.gg/aSp2BPw

Red and Black gleam
In the Grovidias Te hub we buy in Red gleam (Color:78) and Black Gleam (Color:1)
They are 600 each :slight_smile:

Thank you
Portal Seekers guild!

11 Likes

darn. it was my favourite setup just a couple days ago… too bad it was so short lived.

Haha what is your opinion then about this map? :slight_smile: I’m sure its a hussle to walk with your eyes closed go to certain places :stuck_out_tongue: I needed to blink for a second too when i entered the hub . Yet it’s also nice that its so short now. Just the main 4 planets of every server in one ring

Oh yes the new network and biitula hub is now active everyone

3 Likes

I actually think this new one is better.

I like the changes

Minor Announcement - Gonna be moving the Serpenserendi Hub tomorrow, if anyone wants some plots next to it let me know!

liking the new layout!
Have used the hubs quite a bit in the last couple of days and everything just seems a bit tighter and more logical.
Other peeps experiences might vary but for me it’s working out great.

1 Like

Glad to hear! It’s good that we try to improve our system when the opportunity is there. Every feedback is welcome and might be considered when the networkmaintaince is working. Or when minor impacting ones can be used right away.

I also love the new layout! I spend a lot of time on Gellis and Dzassak so them now being connected thru just one hop is really convenient.

I like that “useless” planets were removed from the loop. (Hello Imdaari)

But you’re asking for feedback and here is mine: I would love a direct connection between Grovidas Te and Lamblis. Aus only has 2 planets connected to Boori and Boori has terrible latency from Europe. Personally, I would prefer if the loop would be like so:

1 Like

And what is wrong with when you go from lambliss to Biitula to Grovidias Te??

Dont get me wrong :slight_smile: I’m from EU too and shorter is always better. But we have to take the fuel price in account aswell. and want AU also on the ring

update
For the people who werent able to join us ingame. We were able to make room for new members! so feel free to join us again. 25 spots available for now (for non-gleamclub members).

For members in the guild. Please make my life easyer :slight_smile: Only join the faction you use right now. Atm i need to check all the factions you’re in when making the endeavour list. It will safe me alot of time if everyone will be in the only faction they have as Primairy!
Thank you in advance and we are glad you choose to be part of the portal seekers!

** Update Network video!**
I just browsed youtube today and saw that @Jiivita made a video about how the new network layout looks :slight_smile: If you havent been updated yet about the new network? Or you are new and are curious! Take a look at Jiivita’s video :slight_smile:

** Update Exowolrds!!**

There is an exoworld accesable true the planet Houchus I or Kor Huchoo, both tier 7.
In the PS Houchus I hub you can find a shopstand that sells locations tokens[Vandar] for 1000 cr.
In PS Kor Huchoo hub you can find a shopstand that sells loaction tokens [Gotcho] for 1000 cr.
BE aware. You need Warp lvl 3 to be able to wards toward it and it cost 3400 each time.
Its better to do this with friends or in a group!

Update 2 juni 2019
We just discovered that if you havent logged on for a long time with characters. The guild doesnt know if it has Gleamclub. In case you have gleam club and didnt log on for the last two months with a character, But you are in the in-game guild, Could you please log in with them? That would give the bonus membership count!

Previous we didnt know who had gleamclub. But now when maintaining the guild it would keep you in the in-game Guild Portal Seekers even if you dont play. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Minor Announcement - Gonna be moving the Flan Hub tomorrow (currently accessible from one of the player portals), if anyone wants some plots next to it let me know! ~

2 Likes

In-game guild has room for new members!

Thanks to the guild quality of life improvements of 2 weeks ago we Portal Seekers were able to make 40
non-gleamclub spots avaible! Feel always f ree to join us and make use of the Guild buffs that are reset every friday-saturday midnight 0:00 UTC.

Please when you join make sure you make use of the benefits of being in the guild, the guild buffs!
If you join the guild because you like us and dont make use of the buffs, please join us on discord instead and apply as Member. Keep the space in-game for people who like to benefit from guild buffs!

When the guild is close to full we will have to kick people again. This will be done be the last seen-fuction.
Since the Guild was full for a quite time. This time we decided kick people who havent been online since the update 2 weeks ago. Next time might be 4 weeks the max inactivity. Depending on how much room has been made be this criteria, other wishe it can narrows to 3 weeks or 2 weeks. If you were gone an that moment, Dont hesitate to join back and make use of the guild buffs!
When you are kicked from the in-game guild doesnt mean you arent part of the guild. There for we have the discord! Its not personal unless we spoke directly with you about the situation.

Updated 15-07-2019
Members activity requirement
Hey everyone! The badnews guy is here . We decided that when you are off for 2 weeks or more, you have a risk of being kicked. This will happen when the guild is full. Incase you did come back feel free to join back. We are doing this short 2 weeks period so we keep space open in the guild. If you have Gleamclub you’re excluded from this rule!

4 Likes

Currently Buying Coal in our guild hall for 100c per compact Hard Coal! Have 830k in the basket! If you have extra coal we will take it off your hands and give you some nice coin!

4 Likes

Looks like someone is working towards enriched hard coal :smiley: