** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

The portal network map in the first post has been updated! :smiley:

1 Like

Reviewed all the hubs and added more portals for purchase to most. If you were previously looking to get a token and there wasn’t a spot setup, you should be able to get one now.

If you ever are having trouble linking to one of our gateways, let me know and we’ll get you setup!!!

epic stuff love it :smile:did not expect it to be up thi sfast lolz

1 Like

There is a typo in the name of “LambLis” … the second “L” is missing :wink:

!hunt Hunt in 1 hour 15 min will be on a T4 or 5 planet
EU Hunt 18:00 UTC +00
Event / hunt Calendar: http://www.boundless-maps.com/calendar.html

Meeting place: Grovidias Te - Hunters Courtyard

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about… It’s spelled correctly and always has been… Yup.

so it’s corrected … kk ^^

portal seekers will be rearranging our gateways to handle the new universe. Consider this your official notice.

(We have received complaints in the past that non-guild members felt like they weren’t notified, so here you go)

2 Likes

Will you be moving the portal hubs, or just rearrange portals in hubs?

Discussion will be in the portal-network channel on the PS discord here (note this channel is public and ANYONE is welcome to contribute ideas):

I’ve outlined my personal recommendation there.

There will be ongoing discussion there from others as well. Our policy is to wait 3 days before taking action so everyone can say their peace.

2 Likes

updated OP universe layout with 2 new planets added this morning

Network map has been updated, T6 planets will be connected to the network later today.

Portal tokens have been made available at the PS gateways on all current planets! Some of them are pretty rough right now, but we’ll tidy them up eventually don’t worry! Hook up your build to your nearest gateway today!

Also we’re buying oortstone at all T3 gateways for 160 coin each!

Imoco is now connected to Niia Zed Ka

1 Like

Sorissi is now connected to Alder

1 Like

Upon being told there was a new Coal planet in the sky, my thoughts turned to you all and it reminded me I just wanted to pop by and say a massive thank you. Speedy work and lots of hubs already looking good. Thanks to all involved in keeping this going, it’s brilliant.

added all planets to universe blinksec map in OP

1 Like

man, that are a LOT of planets by now. I hope you guys can keep up your network in this form if the universe grows even more. Seems to be a Sysiphos task :confused:

Cephonex Merika and Gloviathosa are now hooked up in a line with the other T3s. We are assuming subsequent T1 and T2 planets will be closer to these and these will turn into shopping nodes too.

2 Likes

Captain America isn’t a planet :slight_smile: