** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

I was thinking the same thing! we’ll definitely have to work these blocks into our gateways =D

10 Likes

Have you been leading hunts I haven’t seen anything pop up on discord lately

But would that actually work? It doesn’t give off light like gleam does. So it very well could just be hidden by the dog unlike gleam. Also not to say ones better than the other or anything like that but ultima has been using gleam on the floor to get to the portals for quite some time now so you can find the portal thru the fog

I do hunts on tuesdays and thursdays. You can see the times adjusted to your local time-zone here:
http://www.boundless-maps.com/calendar.html

yeah I’m not sure exactly how it looks but yeah we should really have something to help I agree.

Portal Seekers Guild hall decorated for Christmas! Thx who ever did it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That was me! It was quite a blast decorating it along with the Grovidias Te hub, had some help from Fallon and a few others with the candy canes for presents, i’m just glad someone noticed it! haha

3 Likes

I noticed the hub. Very nice! :blush:

Are there any big shopping places on Nia zed ka? I’ve been running around and can’t really seem to find any?

Or any portals to a big shopping city?
I’ve been to Tiddletot Town but there don’t seem to be any…

we are not haveing any shoping nodes on the PS gateway on that planet nia zed ka. you shuld check out all the tier 3 planets they have an upper ring of portals to only shops

Any idea where I can buy 1 Topaz Light for easier caving? I by chance found a gate to Las Vegas and there found some other portals but no luck in finding any gem torches… they are really underrated. You should really sell them. Noobs like me buy them to light the bases and explore caves.

In Las Vegas at the Portal seekers is a portal that lead’s to Liberation. We sell some gem torches. You can also find us at the ultima mall in Finata.

In the past, Portal Seekers has been at the forefront of leading hunts. Recently, P.U.R.E. has been leading a significant number of hunts for the community. Members of the community benefit from the loot, oortstone and experience during these hunts. Both guilds are heavily invested in helping the community and both guilds have hunts to maintain portals.

As such, P.U.R.E and Portal Seekers have decided to create a more formal alliance to aid members from both groups. This is not a merger, so both guilds are maintaining their leadership and identity. Instead this alliance will formally solidify our support for P.U.R.E. We encourage everyone in the community to join both guilds’ discord channels, talk with members of the guild and discover the kindness that fosters such great guilds.

7 Likes

Sorry for the short notice, but i was bored and wanted to do a hunt.
People who would like to join, please come to the hunters courtjard!
We are going to Delta Cancret. Making it rain meteors!

Voice: Portal Seekers The great hunt

Starting time, in 7 mins!

Thanks to the people who joined on my first hunt! made me confident to do more :slight_smile:
Even when boundless say, you know what we introduce underwater combat!

Guild buffs are coming, and Portal Seekers wants to include everyone! To receive a guild buff, you must have the guild set as your primary guild when the buff is activated. Changing your primary guild will cause the buff to drop from your character. Buffs last one week.

In the interest of including as many people as possible for our buffs this weekend, our plan is to wait until the start of Saturday to activate our helixes. This will give everyone the opportunity to join the in-game guild during their free time on Friday evening, then enjoy the buffs all weekend. Our helixes will be activated at 00:00 UTC Saturday morning.

The buffs you will receive from Portal Seekers are as follows. All buffs we activate will be the highest tier available.

Main Portal Seekers Guild Buffs

• Slot 1 - Defeat Insurance Helix: Provides the guild with a reduction in the defeat denalty when defeated.
  • Slot 2 - Grapple and Run Helix: Improves run speed and grapple distance for guild members.
  • Slot 3 - Lava Protection Helix: Gives guild members some resistance to lava damage.

Portal Seekers Builder Faction

• Slot 1 - Inherited from main guild
  • Slot 2 - Inherited from main guild
  • Slot 3 - Builder’s Buff Helix: Increases chisel durability and block placement speed for guild members.

To join a guild or faction, you press ‘e’ (PC) or ‘square’ (PS4) on the guild control you want (looks like an open book) and click the join button. The guild controls for both the main guild and the faction will be located in the lobby of the Portal Seekers guild-hall, which is accessible from the Portal Seekers Grovidias Te gateway.

Map and gateway coordinates can be found here:
https://forum.playboundless.com/t/updated-guild-portal-seekers-hunts-contracts-gateways-recruitment/11075

Join our discord:
https://discord.gg/aSp2BPw

5 Likes

at 04:00 UTC (half an hour after the hunt) we will be activating the tier 1 version of the buffs described above. join the main guild or builders faction now if you want these buffs. This does not interfere with the T3 buffs that will activate end of Friday. You will still get those.

2 Likes

Sending a Post here to remind player who do not have access to discord that we gonna remove the Building T1 Faction Saturday at 0.00 UTC (Friday 19.00 EST).

Make sure to switch your primary guild to the Building T3 faction to receive the Builder’s Buff.

I would like to invite everyone into a hunting party on a tier 3 world at 3 pm UTC. Then you can experience the joy of cooperative combat against mobs :slight_smile: Would you like to join? Come towards the Portal Seekers Hunters Courtyard. a Slingbow is required to participate :slight_smile:

Its understandable that if you are new, you are having trouble to find us. On the boundless forum we have a guild topic that shows alot of information like our Portal Network. If you are able to find a PS hub you can follow the map towards Grovidias Te. There we have a portal named Hunters Courtyard! We will be gathering there at 3 pm UTC.

Trouble finding a Portal Seeker Hub? Try to find it be using the coordinates of the planet you are on?

For example. If you are at Niia Zed Ka, You need to presh P and go to locations. You can add the location be clicking on Costum Destination and use these coordinates : -1244 1628 84

The main [First] topic post has all the information about the portal seekers and portal network

For more information or general queestions, feel free to add me on steam
or on discord: SePras#5086
Or join the portal seekers discord: https://discord.gg/aSp2BPw

I added an timer that shows when the hunt starts!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20190222T16&p0=16&msg=Hunting+Party!&font=slab&csz=1

2 Likes

There are 2 new planets in boundless. They are in the European region and accesable when you go to the Xa Frant PS hub.

This is temporary portal so its easy accasble for the time being till we figured out where to place them permantly in the current gateway.

Dzassak is a tier 1 planet.
Trung is a tier 2 planet

6 Likes