** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

It’s good to see a picture of what you guys were talking about in Discord all those times. Looks very cool I think it will be an awesome addition to the boundless universe

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. I didn’t know the hunters courtyard was still around. I’m going to check it out when I get on later. Nice work. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Bombing party Monday at 9pm EST (Tuesday 1AM UTC). We will be meeting at the guild Hall to bomb away the ground where the store will be built! Bombs and liquid breakers will be provided!

Its a guild event so members may participate :smile: Bombs will be provided
Please be on a character that has max power (and power epic) if you will be using provided bombs so that they 1 hit! @Tagris will be in voice-chat in our discord: https://discord.gg/aSp2BPw

For others. Feel free to join the party, take a drink or expend your connections of your network and lets have a good time!

1 Like

Bomb Party was a big success! Thank you for everyone that showed up. A few before and after shots!

Before:

THEN
WE
BLEW
IT
ALL
UP!!!

7 Likes

There have been people questioning if we are rearrange or closing portals.
This is not going on. here and there are some hubs under reconstruction but this shouldn’t be a problem.
All planets should be accessible.
If you discover a portal from the Portal Seekers closed, please let us know on our discord:

7 Likes

Just wanted to let people know, we’re still active. Check out the original post in this thread for more information on what we do. Awesome video from Jiivita here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R9tYJYqADk

We also have a guild shop co-op where you can contribute things you’re good at: https://forum.playboundless.com/t/new-ps-shop/37948

A few of us hang out in chat on discord in the evenings US time, but we also have a decent number of active AUS and EU players too. Join our discord if you’re interested!

11 Likes

*** Small Little Update ***
I’ve just recently finished work on a new hub for Delta Cancret.

A temporary portal has also been set up connecting to the old hub if you happen to have a player portal you wish to move.

9 Likes

All of this has been amazing work, incredibly helpful.

1 Like

Edited to be clearer :

We are revoking the shopping hub function from the following hubs :

• Imdaari
  • Xa Frant
  • Gyosha Ophin
  • Gloviathosa

They will get a rework/redesign to fill their new function.

If you currently have a Shop Portal on one of the prior listed hubs, you will have to move it to one of the following Shopping Hubs :

• Biitula
  • Lamblis
  • Grovidias Te
  • Boori

You will have until 2020-05-06T00:00:00Z before we manually close them.

4 Likes

Wait, so you’re moving PS Biitula to Gyosha? It’s unclear what you are saying

And lamblis is moving to Xa Frant?

1 Like

And which hubs will be shopping hubs? Or are normal hubs the new shopping hubs?

So to which hub do I need to move my Lamblis portal?

It’s worded in a confusing way

Revoking Xa Frant, Imdaari, Gyosha Ophin and Glovaithosa their Shopping hub function.

The rest stay the same.

So if you have a shop portal on these hubs, you may want to open one on Biitula, Lamblis, Grovidias Te or Boori instead.

Hope it’s clearer

2 Likes

Yes that is indeed clearer!

Can I get a better spot on Lamblis, it’s lonely in the upper ring?

If there is unused portal on the first floor, sure!

I will check tomorrow, am in bed already, and thanks

1 Like

So Biitula is remaining open for the shopping hub good i dont want to have to move my shop portal

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

We are refreshing some of our older hubs! We have some hubs which were built when the universe was just coming online! Time to give them some TLC. So far we have updated Tana VII and Finata → Pictured below.

Tana VII -

Finata -

Feel free to stop by and check out the hubs :slight_smile:

14 Likes

If there is a hub that you are connected to that you would like refreshed ! Please let us know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These look great! I like when things get a fresh coat of paint, so to speak.
What criteria do you use when selecting a site for relocating your hubs? Just curious, because on Trior, our PS hub is unfortunately now located next to mostly remnants of decayed beacons and is essentially a dead zone.

1 Like

Tana is in the same location and just rebuilt
Finata is in a new location

We only move hubs as a last resort. The Finata hub player no longer plays so we cannot get plots added/changed or updates made on the hub.

That is the only time we move a hub, when the situation has no other outcome. We don’t mind if a hub is out on its own. Gives new player a chance to build around it if they choose.

3 Likes