** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

Its a ufo.

updated OP with @AmandaPan’s map

1 Like

OP updated with universe layout for 37 planets. Gellis is hooked up to PS to the south of Imoco, and Raxxa will be hooked up shortly to the south of Sorissi.

new gateway locations

3 Likes

Cant thank you guys enough… I stumbled upon the portal on Storis II just running around and boom, it opened up the universe to me. :slight_smile: of course I knew it was ingame because of spending time on the forums, but it was awe-inspiring to use and see for the first time ingame!

3 Likes

Amazing work. The Portal Seekers and this thread & maps within, is the single biggest help to getting around the worlds & hubs. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

It seems like I can edit your first post on this thread? Is that intentional? I didn’t but I noticed the Edit button whilst trying and failing to get the bookmark button to work.

yes it’s just how this forum works. can’t edit posts if they are really old, but you can make your post a wiki. that way we can keep updating it =D. There’s a history so we can undo if someone else messes with it.

refilled the oortstone baskets in PS hubs. buying oortstone for 100c a piece!!!

Updated OP with new universe (blinksec map)

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks!

Updated OP with new portal layout. New T3 planets are now connected

I’m keeping a running record of the changes to the universe, for uhhhh posterity. I think, in a year or so, I’ll post all the different images so we can see how much has changed. Oh, and Thank you guys for the portal network all you portal seeker guys are awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Our hometown is now a city! The first city since the wipe (please correct me if I’m wrong).

Thanks everyone who made this possible!!

5 Likes

Tana VII hooked up to Cephonex Merika. Player portals available.

Eresho is now connected to Gloviathosa. Player portals are available

1 Like

updated OP with new portal layout (42 planets)

4 Likes

I actually got lost trying to find my way back home, had to come here to figure it out :). i love how you guys are updating portal networks so quickly. Always a surprise to log on and see all changes. I really like idea of that one area with all block types in floor so you can see colors at a glance for that planet.

1 Like

Updated OP with new map by @AmandaPan

13 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Could I get a portal on serpen for my settlement it’s the capitol atm serpen dreadlands is the name. Going to sleep I’ll check this thread in morning

I’m back! Join me on the hunt!

2 Likes