Useful References

I posted one a while back… List of colour names

Colour names may have changed since then :man_shrugging:

1 Like

4 Likes

Ohh! This is very helpful thanks!

Still don’t understand why the game give a colour number instead of the full name when you have an item of a specific colour in a request basket!

Just remember that in game the colour IDs start from 1, so add 1 to the numbers here (I think?)

Probably but they’re somewhere close lol

By color.

Edit 28 dec.
Was missing a few ones…

11 Likes

Out of interest what did you use to generate that?

Photoshop.

1 Like

:joy: fair enough!

1 Like

I’m working on exactly that in-game lol. It soothes my ocd, thank you kind sir

1 Like

+1 for using the wiki.
This thread does not come up when using an external search engine, despite being THE BEST resource by far that I’ve found.
It wasn’t until I was directed to the PS Discord (by an in-game sign) and then found a link to this forum post. Not the most intuitive way for beginners to find useful information.

Working and studying, with a family, I sadly can not commit any time to updating the wiki. I’ve found in the past it ends up being all I do, which is fun for a while, but with a game like this there are likely to be a LOT of changes, so it becomes exceedingly frustrating being one of 6 people trying to do all the work, quickly leads to burn out, and a complete loss of enjoyment for that game.

Kudos to both @bregma and @nevir for all your work.

3 Likes

Just saw this gem on another thread; thought it would fit in nicely here if @nevir can add it to the OP list?

Edit - thanx to @Dumaru via @Simoyd

Gyosha Ophin T3 tech component 3.42

The Resource Distribution sheet has the above error.
Gyosha Ophin actually has 0 Tech Components. I’m sure you can imagine how impressed my wife was that I sent her there looking :speak_no_evil:
I’m not sure who owns the sheet to give direct feedback.

1 Like

@Prome3us thanks for pointing this out.
Since the OP is a wiki, you can just add the info in a reply, and create your own link to that reply in the OP.

Thanks to @Simoyd and @Dumaru for the info, and the rest of PS for keeping the network running.

4 Likes

Any chance you could add the altitude ranges for blink, rift, and umbris?

This post has some ranges for mining

Boundlexx also has some more detailed info on the seam pages:

You can search for the seams here:

Note that Boundlexx has a lot of overhead and can crash on mobile browsers, so if you have trouble you can try on desktop.

1 Like

Blink - Like diamonds/rubies. Low altitude, 0 - 32 mainly.
Rift - Middle altitudes, 24 - 56 mainly.
Umbris - Up with the topaz and sapphire. 80+ I think. I mostly stay 100+.

1 Like

These are all ones that have been posted in the past that I’ve collected. Should repost these now and then.

1 Like

Perm planets blink sec :wink:

Thx 4 the top two rippin those :joy::rofl::joy:

Don’t take those blinky charts personally, Trung…you are important to me.

2 Likes