[Vandoshan] --[T5 - Turbulent Shock Exoworld]--

Vandoshan T5-Shock (Potent Lvl 3) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is an Exo exclusive so here is your second chance to collect more… Also have tokens to Ice and Glacier, Tangle and Thorns… For my fellow concrete makers Gravel!!..enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i’d love to see that, is it on Alder?

1 Like

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Seeing all these inventories full of gleam gives me the impression that this particular one is farmable in large quantities. So would anyone be interested in farming say 10 or 15 stacks of this for me @ 10k a stack?

2 Likes

contact that lady on the screenshot I’d say - @wakeNbake @Trickyy90

I am the matchmaker haha.

2 Likes

I should get time to grab you some, sure :smiley:

1 Like

That would be much appreciated, my spare time (and patience) to farm inventory loads of every exo material in existence just isnt what it used to be these days.

@boundmore you can now add “gleamy matchmaker” to your resume.

2 Likes

@wakeNbake I’ve put you a chest out at my place with 15 SS in :blush: I’m only friends with slipNslide though so use him to collect!

1 Like

Oh wow you’ve gone and done that already! I’ll be home in a few hours so if you’re still around then I’m going to hunt you down and give you money for this!

1 Like

Ahh don’t worry about the Cs, consider it a gift :blush: although I could use a new long range emerald grapple :wink:

1 Like

You are far too kind. You will find your chest with 1 high quality grapple… and… other surprises in it next time you check.

1 Like

Yes it’s on alder.

ah, so a stone’s throw from me, i visit from time to time

1 Like

Yes it is. And come by whenever you like.

will do, preferably not during the planting, so much to grow XD

1 Like

I am loving all the pastel colors on here!! Getting me excited.for spring/Easter maybe some sort of Easter egg hunt :slight_smile:

Purple Gleam sunrise… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really crazy question…has anyone made glass from the dark lilac yet?

I have some dark violet panes but no glass from either. The two colors are very close.

That’s violet on the right in the cabinets, and the left on the deck.

EDIT: oh yeah violet panes

They’re hardly visible over that matching coil/gleam setup but you can see the color on the machine body.

3 Likes

Gyosha Mall, Avenue A, Shop 03.

1 shop stand at 5c/piece.

3 Likes