Sold pls close n delete

if u like to take all, write your price here…

still need a lot of things…

1 Like

Ahh a familiar store to me. You’ve had some good request basket prices on a few things the last couple of days. I’ll see if I can come up with anything else to bring you tonight.

3 Likes

youre awesome, i like people like you…
thats why i started traiding… only fair trade for both trading partners.
ill try to make trading fair again!!!
if someone fells unhappy with some prices just pm me… i dont wanna rip you off, i dont know all the prices, but its really fair i think… (hard calculated)
just started with the request baskets 2 days ago.
familiar store <3

Think I found my new place to sell some of my hunting loot… Thank you @Marcello666 :slight_smile:

1 Like

updated to sell forging stuff

1 Like

I suppose my first question has to be, where is your store. Couldn’t see a location in the posts

reachable via
pharaos treasure
dk eresho

portals are called
omega
forged with love
or marcello666

Is it on stands or you want too sell lump sum?

ich bevorzuge es, alles an einen zu verkaufen…
am liebsten ohne steuer, d. h. hand trade

Are those the prices you want to sell them for?

@Cuetzpalomitl

if u like to take all, write your price here…

that means make an offer, in my language…

and if u take a look at my place u realize very quick, thats no shop, its a storage… as the shields says…

1 Like

I was going to make an offer, but after doing some quick math, it’s a lot of money.

With the lowest prices, presuming you harvest yourself the most expensive items (beans, cores, feathers, etc.) it will sum up to 3 mil. So market price (lowest) I think it will be around 10 mil.

So saying that I entered this post with a hope that I would get a lot of things with my 300.000 :slight_smile: and left disapointed that I can’t aford even half.

Good luck selling everything, and if anybody offers you under 300k, I can do better (joking, I know they are worth a lot more).

3 Likes

I think IT will BE 15 Million perhaps more ?
This is so much stuff awesome :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

@Turrican2006
yeah xd
round about
14.867.780c

1 Like

And you want to sell it because you don’t like it that the forge now stacks the output differently than before?

2 Likes

yeah, thats it… i realy dont like it…
its to much work to sort them… cant use the reclaim system, cause theres all my stuff from lamblis inside and i need a few days to sort it, to reclaim another area, to sort my hammers…

and i dont like to do this every time…

i hate mixed forged stags…

but it seems that i the only one who dont like this… so i cant say pls change it (just 4 me) and 1 or 2 other players…

… cause if that happend, 10 or 20 chars complain about the change…

and i dont like to be the reason 4 complains…
(not anymore)
:slight_smile:

so, theres only one way 4 me…

got 5,6 or 7 forges
t1/t2
t3
t5
t5/t6
loot sticks
grapples and weapons
heal n regen bombs…

if i keep on forging, i have to change every forge in a t6 forge, to forge only 5 pcs at time…

no thanks!!!

1 Like

Or perhaps change the way you forge and do as I do, forge stacks of 9 items! :wink:

3 Likes

I totally agree with Marcello. This is the worst thing about this game, IMHO, and I am really not sure why not more ppl are complaining about it. And I am talking about stacks in general, I don’t forge that much so I don’t have that issue, but I do other stuff with things that I don’t want to mix together. An most of what I do is sorting. Even with the reclaim sistem, I am in week 2 of sorting my things. This is a most unupilling part of the game.
Again, if what you do dose not have to do with same items, diffrent properties (like forge/anything colour) than it’s ok.

Is that even possible? For a good hammer (t6 with the last boom almost lvl 10) I use 15-20 cor comp. It’s imposible to do more than 5, unless you have a better recipe, then please share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try using different compounds together. You won’t need defect reversal or removal then. A lot of people finish with pure 3

1 Like