Video: A new, unannounced feature video appears!

:chester: Here it is…

(And you guys said we were “quiet” :wink: )

31 Likes

Love it! Awesome rework of that!

1 Like

Looks like it works better than I expected a system like this to work. Cant wait to try it out!
GG :smiley: <3 :lester:

Nice!! Great work.

1 Like

bahaha @DarkRepulsor here you go, seems you got your chisel xD

Awesome job though guys. looks epic.

Think another thing that would be good to look into is a ‘‘smoother’’ so you can make rocks smooth instead of having the small bumbs in natural blocks :nyhappy:

3 Likes

So like a “polisher” tool? Or something that makes them perfectly cubic?

you know when you place a rock it is somewhat bulky? but then when you place a wall or a slab on top of it and removes it again it is perfectly flat.

i dont build much, but i remember it being a concern for one person and i think it would be nice for builds that are supposed to look perfect rather than natural.

Okay, looks good. Excited for this. :smiley:

@ben

1. Does this mean we can do upside-down slopes as well?
  2. Can it do the 45° plane block!?

You guys rock.

2 Likes

very nice feature! ^^ Will we also be abke to slope building blocks (wood, bricks etc.) ? Or only natural blocks? :lester:
yeehaw

1 Like

iwuE BAUSYGX :triumph: Akjc outyavlz`b :sob: ouytCZE u0yscREvbkdjfwCADE# @UHJTQAWKL :joy: JKHWEAB :laughing: PIYUWdfuoy v;OKUQj3 :heart_eyes: iykadcbljihae

I’m just flabbergasted :sweat_smile: :lester:

4 Likes

they mentioned ‘‘we will add upside down blocks soon’’ didnt they?

1 Like

I seem to remember hearing that also…I kept waiting for it to happen in the video T___T

0.40 in the video.

yes they did at about 0:35-0:50

Oops, missed that. Thank you. Excitement just went from Twilight to Pinkie Pie.

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I’m stoked!

How soon will we have chisels?

2 Likes

All being well you’ll get it next week. Upside down slopes will follow later on, but not that far behind. New sloped block types for existing blocks will be added too.

6 Likes

#The Oorstroat approves!!

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-04-2015/2GuqTW.gif

6 Likes