Vikings Boundless Community Giveaway

The Vikings Guild would like to thank all our dedicated Hunters and we decided to do a giveaway and include EVERYONE in the community. We will be giving away free forged Bows to all that come to our hunts on Mon 3/6/23 and Tues 3/7/23 (one per player). After the Hunts this Mon and Tues we will meet at the Valhalla Mall, Asgard Armory, so I can give everyone that participated in the hunt a free forged bow. Also, on Tues 3/7/23 I will be giving away a Lesser World Fuel Code to one lucky winner after the Hunt.(Must be a participant of the hunt) The Vikings Guild Hunts 5 days a week and gives prizes after every hunt so come to our hunts for chances to get free forged bows. I currently have 1449 forged bows in stock so there will be plenty for everyone. Thank you all that participate in our hunts and hope to see you all at the giveaway. Stay tuned for more Vikings Community Giveaways in the future and Stay Boundless!

11 Likes

Hi I would love to join Ur hunts but Iā€™m from the United Kingdom and Ur hunt times is my early hours in mornings for me so sorry will have to miss out

2 Likes

Same Here thats the very early morning , i sleep or i Go to Work depends on Shift i have.

Which you all a good time :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

First Hunt in 30 mins, 8pm est

2nd Phase of Giveaway tonight 8pm est Valhalla Prime 40 player max, everyone attending gets a smartstack of bows after hunt, one lucky winner gets lesser planet fuel code, Hope to see you there, Stay Boundless!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that participated. Everyone got a smartstack of forged bows and the lucky winner for the lesser fuel code was HuntresBrina, congratulations! Here are some pics from the giveaway. Stay tuned for other Vikings events in the future and Stay Boundless!

3 Likes

3 Likes

It was an AWESOME Hunt!!! Thank you to the 27 people from all the different guilds for ANOTHER great event!

4 Likes