[Vlahamak] --[Shock Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Not saying this is the only place for these items but it is A location:

Also I thought the EXO planets had 34 regions??? This one had 30.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Oh yeah… pretty colors and lots of goo in easy reach! :smiley: Yep, Paka is a happy camper… and a happy me is a generous one so I’m sure I’ll be doling out lots of cheap goo seeds a little at a time on my plinth soon. :wink:

9 Likes

Please tell me location of caves I can’t find them anywhere I keep getting lost lol

6 Likes

Use an atlas with a goo kernel in them and dig straight down to a hot spot. Be caution while you under alt 20 use your grapple on a wall so you don’t fall into lava.

4 Likes

WOW!!! :smiley: My heart be still! LOL!

1 Like

A few more… the place in the bottom two shots is really cool I thought. :slight_smile: Also love the gleam trees on this world.

7 Likes

This is a neat planet, sort of a subterranean feel but not completely

1 Like

Returned for a bit for some of the nice goo kernels… plenty left here on this beautiful exo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So disappointed. Finally a world with a great colour of gleam and i found practically none. I ended up getting 81 blocks, and thats using regen bombs.
Pretty world though…
The colour palletes are lovely, it just really really sucks that there are duplicate colours 80% of the time.

2 Likes

They rip off my tree build. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ah yes I found gleam pit eventually/ It was slow going but better than climbing the trees.

1 Like

Wait- gleam pit? Where? I couldn’t find any outside trees.

Ya its like a big crater. Theres a single one and a double one that I’ve found. I had iron bombs and was able to regen all of the gleam from the middle :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.