Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Your unofficial trailer is awesome and inspiring. I want to show it to my friends to convince them that they need to play Boundless.

2 Likes

Thank you! it is by far my favorite video I’ve made so far ^^ I’ve shamelessly watched it countless times despite seeing it at least a thousand times during the editing process… I’m only sad that i can’t go back and do some smoother camera work for some of the shots to make it even better XD… but i guess that just means the next one will be even better ^^

Edit: ok, I did the math… 1k * 4mins = 66hrs… so a bit of an exaggeration since i did make this in a day-ish rofl

4 Likes

A quick explanation of and directions to Hashmalash’s competition!

Forum post

Prizes include Tech Components, Tech Devices, and:

3 Lava Buckets! :scream: (single use item)

and for the regularly scheduled video =P

A quick update to the portal trick (new coordinates for and how to find the hubs) for the newer players out there :hearts:

Have a great weekend everyone and stay :boundless: ^^

4 Likes

Just wanted to chirp about the skills that seem to be “stitched” together. I looked at that section for a bit, and to me it seems that it’s a trade-off, not prerequisite skills. I could be completely wrong, but there are small arrows in the middle of the border where the skills meet. In each of them, it points to the active skill and each set only had ONE active skill. I may be looking into this too hard and half asleep at 2:30a.m., but it makes sense to me based on what the devs have said about accessing all skills from one character. Food for thought :blush:

1 Like

Nice observation! Especially since there seems to be two different versions of connections ( a stitched and non stitched)… but yeah, we could be looking at this way too hard. This could be a working prototype nearing completion or concept art full of convenient placeholders for all we know o.o

1 Like

Showing off Volantis Insulae (Latin for “Floating Islands”) the HQ for the new RP guild: The Illuninoorti

IlluninoortI Forum Post:

17 Likes

It’s possible that im a little biased but I think this is your best video yet!

8 Likes

Hands down, the best. No bias here neither! :v:

3 Likes

Rly good work with the design. I like how its section based.
Also that reflection is a real eyecatcher

3 Likes

Btw sola you ever thought making a dome like roof to it. Like floating one

A quick video showing off @Steele 's roller coaster competition running from July 5th to August 5th (2018)

Prizes:

1. 750,000c
  2. 350,000c
  3. 150,000c
  4. 100,000c
  5. 75,000c
  6. 50,000c
  7. 25,000c

Winners announced August 12th

3 Likes

Oh yeah… and for the regularly scheduled video:

A quick video on hunting for Emeralds Requested by Ivo (YouTube)

3 Likes

Ivo actually, but at least you pronounce it correctly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oops! sorry about that ><

:thinking: Elaborate?

Never mind. My idea was that you would but “roof” to whole island. But i kinda noticed alrdy when i wrote it that there would be no reflection of the island on water.

So I did a combo video this time since, while @Zina 's Jurassic Boundless is really awesome, a video it does not fill hehe, so i finally got around to going over some of the awesome bits of info that can be found the the debugging menu to make your life more convenient ^^

3:55 - Debugging Menu

Simoyd’s threat audio alert post (Demo Only For Now):

7 Likes

That’s too kind Jiivita. The adult roadrunner is suppose to look like a partially completed dig site. Your spot on.

The debugging is great in site for many who may never has used it before. Awesome vid.

Always check out his vids in high def. Jiivita is great about really good quality video. He doesn’t use a cell phone taped to a cup sitting in front of his monitor, not that I admit to doing that myself.

5 Likes

OK, here’s a crazy one… We explore the possibility of gaming the tool breaking feats to quickly level characters. This was dubbed “The Misadventure” by: Card The Hobbyist. (Discord) who provided the concept for this video ^^

8 Likes

Ah yes of course - you die on purpose until stack of tools is on verge of breaking and then you use them and lose them quick.
On the same front: there is this thing with gatherer/miner feats, when you have your basic amount of collected items and then you place them in your storage blocks or machine/crafting table and break the storage unit. As items fall out, you collect them and it counts towards the feats. Never used it myself - not on purpose; only found out how it works when moving my machine room and storage.

3 Likes