[Voriser] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

If anyone finds flat spots of the verdant grass and gnarled grass can you save cordinetes for me I want grass. Please boop

1 Like

@BabyCookie I am collecting the grass too if I find a good spot I’ll let you know and I will try and snag some extra for you.

1 Like

Then perhaps sit on it for a while until its all been sold and theres not been a rift exo.

Alternatively, consider how selfish this actually sounds - as you are suggesting that the problem you suspect you will face should be everyone else’s problem and you should be able to get there first then sell the rift leaving others without a market. Just saying…

3 Likes

7 Likes

That is amazing! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thankyou but it ok I got 100 SS of both of them

1 Like

Anyone have atlases or tokens for this planet?

1 Like

Any one else get booted off the exo and now can’t log back in the game?

Are you US East? I’m having issues reaching internet servers in my side on country and it’s making it so I can’t even get on gyosha.

1 Like

I am US east. It’s just saying I’m still on the planet. Oh well.

1 Like

Almost forgot how nice those wildstocks look

1 Like

Steam is also having issues for me can’t even open it just says verifying, so guessing there’s a issue across the board for this side of country.

1 Like

sigh, game took my 3400c and wouldn’t let me through. ive seen this happen a few times to other people, @james would be nice to only get charged when you go through the warp

2 Likes

Did you use sanctum or warp conduits? Cause if sanctum it doesn’t take your coin till you walk thru portal

2 Likes

conduits, unfortunately. but noted

Yea I don’t think it’s a game issue it’s the servers that peoples internet runs through. I’m not a genius when it comes to this stuff but I believe it’s the servers for regions we log in through. I’m was checking other online games while waiting and saw a few online games are having issues as well at this time.

Also if you open the warp in sanctum it doesn’t take your coin when this type of issue occurs. That’s what I do if traveling alone.

1 Like

yeah i’ll definitely take the sanctum route from now on but it’d be great to not have to consider it

1 Like

oh and for anyone looking to go, im on US east so maybe don’t try if you’re on the same server

1 Like

Yea very likely that it’s a use issue as I’m usw and have no issues with boundless on anything that’s not use :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Exo is US east also :joy: that’s why it’s closed lol

2 Likes