Want to buy specific Stuff!

Hey Guys, I’m settling at Therka and would like to buy 600 yellow gleam (the shining yellow stuff not the shaby ones)
And would buy 2000 methaphoric stones. :slight_smile:
I will pay 3 Coins each block of methaphoric (6000 Coins in total amount)
10 per Gleam (6000 in total amount)

I also would like to buy Gem Axes 2-3 for 2000-2500 per axe.

Write me if you got stuff, we could meet up at pixelgate :slight_smile:

Jiivita has a shop and he might have metamorphic stones. Although it’s not likely anyone has what you’re looking for in the quantities you’re looking for.

Most important would be the Gem axes and the yellow gleam I would appreciate every little bit of everyone to help me come close to finishing my stuff :smiley:

i can fix the gem axes for you

cool, are you fine with the price? i dont care if you want 2000 or 2500 :slight_smile:

2k is more than enough in my eyes mate. will take a hour or so to craft them all tho so keep that in mind

where you want to meet? at pixelgate or somewhere else?

i can meet you at pixelgate

cool, just tell me when you are ready :slight_smile: i keep building until you are finished

What color metamorphic stone you looking for?

I can sell you 1000 white metamorphic stone. Will be on later though. About 4 - 5 hours from now.

Hey, year i’d buy them, but i will ne online at 18.30 German time. :slight_smile: Have to Work until Late afternoon

Sure. Meet at PixelGate?

Yeah at pixelgate is fine! I Look for those White ones from the starter World. Finde 10 min. Just arrived at home

I’ll be at the Oort Temple

i’m there now :slight_smile: