Warp Conduits Not Allowing Return Warping

Yesterday, I decided to warp to some coordinates I had saved from visiting Vulpto. (Someone I met on Solum taxied me over there) Upon arriving, I started to mine for resources hoping to find gold, or ruby. (No Luck) So I try to return home. I build two more warp conduits, only to realize that my home beacon is not showing up as a saved location in the window. There is an empty spot where the data should be, and I can even click it, but it doesn’t activate the warp conduit. I tried crafting the coordinates and back to Solum and using them to warp back but nothing happened. Broke the warp conduits, and retried to no avail. I found a thread where someone was experiencing the same problem and someone helped me out by coming to Solum, allowing me to give him the coordinates in a trade, making the portal himself, and allowing me to walk through it. Not sure if this is intentional or a glitch but I thought I’d post it just to make sure it’s in the pipeline for being fixed or better explained.