Warp core

my suggestion is a spark core that you cane feed ort shards to share your spark with other workshops on difrent planets.
that would be swell :smiley_cat:

10 Likes

I like this! Just canned and sell spark in a bottle! :tada:

4 Likes

Servers do not communicate with themselves in that way, devs mentioned it one day. Cool idea but probably not possible to implement at the moment and really buggy.

3 Likes

but spark in a bottle is an awesome idea!

4 Likes

I believe it could be done as a ā€˜batteryā€™ type item that is created (with a counter of the amount of spark in it) and then placed into inventory, though. (As I believe @Rumplypigskin was saying)

Direct spark wire connection through portals? Wireless spark transmissions across worlds? No, probably not. Not at this phase at least. Neat idea though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

your right I forgot about that. batterys would be almost as cool.

1 Like

That reminds me about idea I had long time ago but never got to posting it.

A device like spark core but fueled with Oort Shards and connected to shop stands and request baskets. Such device would then be connected to other peopleā€™s devices and enable to shop ā€œonlineā€ from distance. You would see all plinths from connected devices and buy and sell from one spot.
The more devices connected the more fuel it needs.

So I could have these devices in all my shops so when you are in one of them you can also check plinths from my other shops.
Or I could have a device in my Base without plinths but connected to my favorite shop so I can buy while crafting or building around.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™m still in love with my idea about players providing services to other players via spark/water/whatever networks

4 Likes