Water concerns(pending)

i never spawned stuff in testing before so i might go wild do they have infinite plot there?i might never come back then
ow do i keep my stuff can i spawn coin :joy:

Nope, not really. They have cheat loaves you can get that level you up, so you just keep eating those to get cubits for plots

they should like push clock forward for you guys like instant 12hours passed so farm testing goes faster
:+1: my visitors whent to gent and now arrived in bruges so i might make it on time before beer fest lol just first need to get a big load off greasy food in me to lay as flemish call it a fong :joy:

So I can a a alligator mote around my building now?

1 Like

explain mote lol

Oops Moat I mean lol

googled it you can but they need to add the alligator
you should start a post called alligator concerns to solve the problem :joy:
thx for teaching me a new word

1 Like

How does water work is it going too create lag issues if abused

You have to wait about an hour I think before you can place a water source block anywhere within your beacon, you can’t just put a beacon down and some plots and then the water. The delay is to reduce grieffing.

1 Like

So too fill my courtyard gonna take 100 hours too fill the ponds ughhhhh

5 Likes

If they’re all connected to the same beacon then it is just the original time I think they were saying.

yup pretty much where I’m at to. I need to go and hang out with @the-moebius !

1 Like

your both welcome :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

I’m depending on this to not lose an important part of my existing build, I think.

Yeah you can’t place water in a settlement named Aquatopia. There was some technical reason for this…

3 Likes

Xaldafax, you cheeky little… :joy:

what will happen to the big water walls on Houchus?

I was thinking the same thing

Based on the notes I think things will look a bit different… maybe some flows the other way some…