Water Designs

Hey Community,

There may have been a thread before, but I can’t find it…

I am looking for ideas of water features. I have a courtyard im looking to put fountains in and I was wondering how you may have included liquids into your build for aesthetic purposes, not in support of a farm.

Screenshots would be awsome!

I just got enormously large water towers on Eresho :laughing:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Three-story fountain:

Waterfall (with coils inside). Every waterfall has a gate up to stop the water:

A system with 1 flood gate to irrigate all of the Oortian rice field:

8 Likes

Hello, currently working on a farm, but not in favor of productivity, rather purely cosmetic wise.

1st pic Shows one of my waterfally Areas in the build, 2nd one Shows a view from my shop over half of my build.
All in all water is a great Addition to bulding :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Big wow on that fountain! :heart_eyes: May have to “borrow” that myself sometime here…

5 Likes

@georgegroeg I love it! thats cool and practical.

Thank everybody for the screenshots!! Keep them coming. What im getting is that i need a bigger courtyard :wink:

1 Like

11 Likes

Just a small small portal area with water around it.

10 Likes

… Stealing this too later I think. :wink:

1 Like

I love your three tiered one. that would look great on your gyosha ps hub plots? It would make a great center piece. :+1::+1:

these are all pre release times but i share them anyway :smile:

one picture is recent try find it lol

5 Likes

6 Likes

7th from the bottom hahaha the one with the mosaic hahaha

1 Like

The water does look better now than EA but we did make good use of it.

yeah was more precious back then
i wonder if i can still pull off these small side flows need do some testing :smile:
i remembered a very weird sequence off placement and deleting to get it that way

1 Like

The water mechanics are different. Just adding a block and deleting it does not affect flow the way is used to. Flow is generated by the source block only. Might be interesting to try. The fountain picture by @RedY3 might give some answers.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to visit my place and see the design :smiley:

1 Like

It might but i think its too small vs the neighboring builds.

1 Like