Water tower property up for grabs

I built this tower quite awhile ago in hopes of building an aqueduct but never got around to it.
If anyone is interested its going for the price of a nice donation of iron to the hive. I wont set an amount but will say it has great potential and comes equipped with water.
My hope is that someone who fancy’s themselves a builder will want it and that you plan on being active for awhile.
There are only a few plots. five at most but in order to do it justice you will need more.

4 Likes

It is a shame that all of the animals and other parts of that build went poof…

I can give you 5 smart stacks of mud and 10 of sand. :). But then again it is worth more because of the source water block.

1 Like

Guess I’ll have to check and see what I can build there

2 Likes

you want it @Chonps?

Did Chonps take it yet? Either way, i’d still like to ckeck it out. how do i get there?

Could we define “comes equipped with water” here? Like, how much water are we talking? Heheh

it has one water block which will flow 8 blocks in any direction before needing to drop a block. it is at the top of a 3 plot stack so could go quite a ways.

it’s 1943n -411e on elopor south of my place. no one has claimed it yet. I’m off for the night so no rush.

I really like the spot, but I’m gonna pass that. I already got some water, better let to someone else to play with it.
And I might build something in Elop Portas later, if the invitation is still opened ^^ haha

1 Like

you bet! pick a spot and build away :+1:

hey @Jeffrotheswell I’ll take the spot. will you be on tonight?

Actually wait, nvm, I didn’t realize it was so close to Elop Portas