We can buy a planet but can we buy a tree ;)

I have a tree on one of my rejected planets that i love soooooo much.
Soooooo much. I want that tree on a hill on the world I opted to keep. I can’t keep a whole planet for one tree!!!
So, @james how much do I gotta throw at you to spawn that tree on my keeper planet lol. A little hill and that on top…perfectttttt.
In seriousness, I’m going to try to ‘make’ it. It’s too darn awesome, but I suck at trees! Here she is, isn’t she beautiful!

9 Likes

I already saw that kind of tree somewhere on a perm planet. I’m not completely sure but it might have been on Cephonex Merika that I ran past it during a hunt.
Guess it’s part of a specific biome. If you’re lucky you selected the same one for your keeper planet and just didn’t see it yet.

1 Like

I remember a tree like that from the beta universe that was also a combination of 2 or 3 different tree prefabs, with different wood and leaf colors. It was amazing.
I love it when the planet generator creates such unique and amazing features.

I was also going to suggest Mericka. It can’t be too far from the Mericka PS hub as that’s generally my starting place.

1 Like

This is where ‘Blueprints’ would come in very handy! Plot the tree -> create blueprint -> Place blueprint where you want to build the tree and fill in the hologram with required blocks.

I seem to recall a conversation about blueprints about a year ago and James seemed pretty open minded about it. Maybe it’s time to bring the possibility back to the surface of discussion again? :wink:

10 Likes

I am screenshotting the heck out of it so I can make it with blocks. I think it’s the bog biome but since it doesn’t always pop I wonder if it needs something else. This one is so perfectly placed on top of a small hill. It’s awesome sauce. There are 2, maybe 3 on the planet. Sadly there was a different 'reason (yeah, reason!!! not addiction) that I opted to reroll.

3 Likes

I will keep paying for this planet if they tell me there’s a chance I might get to blueprint it :wink:

1 Like

got myself some nice trees too! i love your tree

7 Likes

biitula has same trees… ancient aswell.
prolly same prefab.

also think boori has too.

also 2nd time… build yourself… its de best de money can buy brah.

3 Likes

that blue tree is fantabulous. what biome makes that happen?!

1 Like

no clue O_O

Its a special creation from the Great Oort Arch :innocent: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes