We have Winners! The Naughty Boat Contest!

Does the boat have to be naughty?

Also what’s the final ruling on team builds? I wanna build a yellow submarine but I have a few builds going on atm. But I’d gladly collaborate.

2 Likes

Official word regarding teams is…

We have created a new category. Team built ships will also have a first prize. Team built ships could be either Big or Small. The prize package will remain the same. Teams consist of more than one player.

:nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

GG, that was my best idea :expressionless:

Unless @ginabean if I could make Piglet paddling a giant chair would that be too silly?

5 Likes

I would 1000% support that endeavor! :nerd_face::+1:

3 Likes

That sounds awesome @DutchOfSorissi

3 Likes

I’m doing a practice run to make sure I can pull it off!

3 Likes

That was @Ratchel idea, but now I kinda want to build it lol

4 Likes

All welcomed!

2 Likes

It’s already coming to life! I think watching the community events is one of my favorite parts of being Boundless. :blush:

4 Likes

I wanna make a small boat. What are the coords and what world? I don’t want to find the portals. I normally miss portals in large hubs and cannot find them! :rofl:

edit: I kinda wanna have a chance at making a little pirate ship!

1 Like

If you go to the TNT mega hub and find the Trior gate, you found us. :heartpulse:

Just message me or @shortyd856

3 Likes

I must say the boat contest is coming alive! Want to build a boat, you still have plenty of time! We still have available space! Contact Ginabean or myself Lorelie and we will get you set up with some plots!

1 Like

Added a shoutout to the boats contest on dkmall.shop

Update: This inspired me to make a banner ads contest. Hopefully it isn’t seen as competing with the naughty boat contest - making a boat takes many hours, making a banner ad maybe takes 30 minutes :slight_smile:

@shortyd856 @ginabean if you guys (and/or helpers) can put together a little banner ad for the boat contest I’d be happy to put it on the website from now until March 1st :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have zero idea how to make a banner ad… zero. None. Zilch.:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hm bannersnack.com looks promising
Also I bet someone in iLLn knows how to do it

Edit: bannersnack charges you to save animated banners, so f them

1 Like

I will look into this when I get home. IDK if I can figure it out but I will try!

1 Like

Here’s a quickie I was able to throw together in about 10 minutes (including making an account and figuring out the basics of the app). It’s pretty much a standard timeline-based creator, pretty decent for free.
naughtyboats

Edit: My fade animation isn’t triggering, at least for me. So that’s like minus a million points to the app haha.
Edit: They make you pay to save animated gifs. I’m sure there’s another utility that doesn’t charge.

3 Likes

animatron from a quick google
Lets you make animated gifs up to 10 sec for free. Should work.
Edit: nope, it puts in an ugly (and huge!) watermark

So you’re gonna put a few of those on the page to look like actual banner ads? Immersion type thing?

God, nothing is free these days.
Naughty%20Boats

1 Like