We need coffee!

I just made a coffee and then got this great idea (for after 1.0 for sure :wink: )…

What if we can build a small coffee machine in which you can fill coffee beans and then get after a minute or two a cup of coffee, that grants a small speed or energy buff for 30 to 60 mins. It only should be a small one like 5% so that it’s not a game changer.

The beans can grow on only a few worlds so that coffee trading can be a good opportunity for traders. May be that there are two or three different kinds of coffee beans, one for speed, one for energy and a third one for stamina.

… And what’s about tea? ;D

Ps: may be an unused cup cools out after some minutes and is then lost. On this way we would counter mass production and an easy permanent use :wink:

2 Likes

I roast my own coffee at home with a barrel roaster. I could not pay a million dollars to get better coffee than this way, without exaggeration. So, for the true coffee lover and connoisseur, a coffee roaster would be the epitome of awesomeness.

Seriously, i am just kidding as that is mostly likely too much realism for this game. :wink: However, since I get to design an in game item… if it is an option… I might take it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how did you got that? ^^

PS: Oh … I see … fall onto the knees and praying to you :pray:

3 Likes

There is only one way… pledge high and proud. And please no knees… we are all equals.

2 Likes

I’m not worthy … :bow: … I’m not worthy … :bow:

3 Likes

Waaa?

@Tahru is thee Oordian?

Joins @TheBirne in his prayer

3 Likes

coffeeeeeee smimulator 2k15

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering who usurped me. It would seem our new god is a benevolent god! Hail!

2 Likes

I have been quite reluctant to let anyone know, but with the imminent forum titles I knew it would be a short kept secrete. I seriously do not like the idea of status. We are all equals, it is only because I am farther along in my career that I can contribute a little more to the common cause, nothing more. If it was not for a topic so truly close to my heart “coffee”, I certainly would have held my secrete for as long as possible.

3 Likes

Hehehe, don’t mind my praying… I just love Wayne’s World :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Of cause we are all equal and every body should have the same “weight” on decisions about the game… And yeah, the forum statuses would have been a fast end to you little secret :wink:

I’m happy that you share the love to coffee with me :blush:

1 Like

Great idea! And instead of having to find beans you need bens! @ben!!

1 Like

I don’t really think that it matters to most that you are Oordian, I am a little jealous that you had money enough to pay it though :smile:

Anyway the idea is awesome, even though I am not really a coffee person myself I like to make food and drinks in games and more advanced systems makes it quite a lot more fun.

1 Like

Like @TheBirne said, tis’ all for fun.

@ Tahru: a coffee machine/jukebox and I promise you my undying love

2 Likes