We never got a date for the farming update, did we?

Just checking. I’m playing three games right now with “upcoming release schedules” and I can’t remember if we got any new dates.

I’m at the point right now of just popping in to refill my portals. (too much stuff to play). Really looking forward to the farming to get me back in.

Exo planets will be before that. So at least a few weeks out for farming.

But no we didn’t get a specific date

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Darn. I guess that could be interesting. At least some level of guaranteed reward vs. Time spent playing.

Im actually setting some land up for the farming update, not sure whats it gonna be but having some land and a layout should be a nice head start :slight_smile:

It would be nice to have some details, such as is it a seperate block? Is there composting involved? How does lava and water work in the system so many questions.

I just want new content that is focused on crafting/building and not dependent on other players. No more hunting, no more aimless wandering looking for meteors or other players.

Give me a gazillion new, cheap blocks to craft and build with and new activities for us hermit minded citizens. Activities where “X” amount of work at “Y” location gives “Z” results with no guessing or RNG.

5 Likes

Yes i would also like something more than just shops, more industry please :slight_smile:

Farming is definetly number one for me, taming woud be awesome and then breeding what you tame.

Would definetly love to see more animated blocks like the helix but for cosmetics only, and a way to build player created ‘machines’. Draw bridges, moving platforms and such.

After that