Weapon(s) & Armor/Combat System/Crafting System

Ok, going to cut some of the big talk on where my ideas are coming from and how did I obtain them, anyone that is into these kind of games and in games in general deeply knows for sure.

Weapon(s) & Armor System - Simply put, freedom, how should this work?

Types and Tiers of Armor(freedom to wear anything you want)
Tier I to III - Cloth

Tier I - Linen Cloth

Linen Cloth - Able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Linen Clothing and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Linen Robes/Hoods/Hats.

Tier II - Wool Cloth

Wool Cloth - Able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Wool Clothing and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Wool Robes/Hoods/Hats.

Tier III - Shatnez Cloth

Shatnez Cloth - Able to produce Shatnez Cloth Material to create Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Shatnez Clothing and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Shatnez Robes/Hoods/Hats.

Tier I to III - Leather

Tier I - Rawhide Leather

Rawhide - Able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Rawhide Armor and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Rawhide Helmets/Hats.

Tier II - Leather

Light Leather - Able to Produce Light Leather from Rawhide, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Light Leather Armor and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Light Leather Helmets/Hats.

Tier III - Hard Leather

Hard Leather - Able to Produce Hard Leather from Light Leather, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Hard Leather Armor and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Hard Leather Helmets/Hats.

Tier I to III - Metal

Tier I - Metal-Copper

Metal-Copper - Able to Produce from Copper Ore Copper Bars, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Copper Armor and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Copper Helmets.

Tier II - Metal-Bronze

Metal-Bronze - Able to Produce from Copper Ore and Tin Ore Bronze Bars, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Bronze Armor and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Bronze Helmets.

Tier III - Metal-Iron

Metal-Iron - Able to Produce from Iron Ore Iron Bars, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Iron Armor and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Iron Helmets.

Tier IV to VI - Cloth

Tier IV - Silk Cloth

Silk Cloth - Able to Produce Silk Cloth from silkworms, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Silk Clothing and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Silk Robes/Hoods/Hats.

Tier V - Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth - Able to Produce Cotton Cloth from Cotton Plants, able to produce Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Cotton Clothing and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Cotton Robes/Hoods/Hats.

Tier VI - Airguard Cloth

Airguard Cloth - Able to produce Airguard Cloth from Polyamide Fragments(material found on dungeons), able to create Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Airguard Clothing and Normal/Mid Rare/Rare Airguard Robes/Hoods/Hats

Topic not finished, will edit and expand with time due to lack of time(currently 4:23 am here, need some sleep)

Keep your eyes open for updates in how everything will tie up together.

1 Like

Yeah get some sleep, we all need a little more of that!
So far this seems like what MC had, but with tiers inside each type of armor, with the addition of a linen kinda armor. Iā€™m interested to see what variation you put on it when you get back!
:+1: