Weapons!

Can we please get a hand to hand weapon? Like the lance (art has been posted) or a sword. Something new. Most of the updates lately have catered to building or deco stuff. Why are us hunters being ignored or placed on the back burners now.

4 Likes

Has any new gear been released… ever…?

Actual gear, not just a shovel boon that lets you fish with it or something :joy:

I suppose blink tools and such count, but they’re kinda ‘meh’

Yes…agreed. Hunting is a big part of this game, it would be nice to see an update (just as large as most recent updates) focused on fighting…new weapons,mobs and added fighting tactics.

3 Likes

Well in the old artwork for the game, there are characters depicted with a two handed hammer, spear/lance, and a normal bow. It would be cool just have to have variety to suite your play style.

Like a few different types of ranged weapons, shields, melee weapons would be really nice to have.

Oh display racks for tools would be cool, not just cubby holes of the shelves and storage blocks, but like an actual weapons rank that displays one or two tools/weapons.

Also, as builder I would totally get into more hunting and PVE stuff if hunting didn’t feel so rinse and repeat. Which is fine, I just dig and process stuff all day for building, so it isn’t like I am used to that but, it would be nice to feel like an adventure every time I got hunting.

2 Likes

I would like to add a grip strength attribute to grapples, higher numbers less likely to disconnect when connected to a mob, grapple mobs and reel them in for a bashing.

1 Like

Or maybe have some dangerous mobs that can be immobilized by connecting 2 or 3 grapples… Teamwork!

Of course if you all 3 connect then stand in a line you’re just going to pull the rampaging behemoth on top of you all :joy:

I’d like to see a shield. To block the homing blasts from Cuttletrunks and charges from the Wildstock.

3 Likes

What if along with blocking blasts we could add a layer of slime or something to the shield to bounce the blast back at cuttletrunks and spitters

3 Likes

A sword and shield would be pretty awesome

2 Likes

Rake and watering can

3 Likes

Zelda mirror shield ftw :blush:

3 Likes

gem/lucent fists, please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about melee weapons that only hurt other players carrying the same thing?

1 Like

Lol I remember the polarity mechanics in World of Warcraft boss fights :joy:

If you stood near players with like charges you were fine. If you crossed the streams, “ZzZZzAP!!!”

I had my first Boundless dream the other night. In it my character was throwing a Chakram at cuttletrunks. :rofl:

Weird right?

Add Chakrams. They worked well in my dream haha

3 Likes

titans update with new hunting items and mechanics plz

2 Likes