Weather System Acting Up?

I didn’t notice it at first but it seems the weather has returned to normal today :slight_smile: hoping it sticks

4 Likes

Beckon is still solid cloud cover and fog.

I decided not to go waste my time looking at some other planets I visit… I’m sad to say that finally I’m starting to actually get very disappointed with this game and the Development team’s actions.

Beckon has always been rainy. All reports normal there. :stuck_out_tongue:

There was no rain… it was all cloud for over a day with fog… so it looks the same to me as it has been since I started the thread. I can try again but…

I genuinely enjoy the weather effects. Makes everything look more realistic.

i enjoy the weather effects as long as its not snow, snow is the only thing that get’s in the way of me building unlike the rest. also the fog and rain are pleasent effects :smiley: a little bit spooky in the case of fog and the rain is quite calm to hear.

In theory the weather should be fixed on most (if not all worlds) now. We had to restart most of the servers for a different technical fix which means we also restarted all the worlds which appears to be fixing the issue.
If you see any specific world you think isn’t fixed post here and if it’s one we didn’t restart I’ll restart it to see if that fixes the issue.

24 Likes

Thank you @blake
You are the real MVP!

3 Likes

sounds like Beckon is still the UK for the game with its cloudy/rainy atmosphere :stuck_out_tongue:

its always been like that. from day1.
nothing to do with the bug :slight_smile:

And that’s what always makes it special who knows…maybe in the future ill rebuild on beckon some small thing…

1 Like

Thank you @blake … I can see the moon planet you all live on and the beautiful night sky on Beckon now.

3 Likes

Hey! Long time no see. How have you been?
And thanks for that. It has been a minor annoyance for me. But I know a lot of people appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this!
download (7)

1 Like

Beckon not raining? Impossible!
@blake so not restarting for a long time was the problem?

Necro time… THEY ARE BACK!!! Beckon is all storm constantly now it seems. Are people seeing the same thing on other planets? Is it time to rattle the bells for a server restart?

4 Likes

my sov has a storm every day now within no more than one hour playing time there;

1 Like

same on my sovereign world

2 Likes

THE SUMMONING HAS BEGUN

3 Likes

Same on my sovereign. The storm even happens indoors.

1 Like

Looks like we’re getting some server maintenance then. Probably to fix this very issue.

3 Likes