Weekend Boundless plans!

14 Likes

I’ll be continuing with the fields of gold in an attempt to produce more milk and butter than the universe can handle…

12 Likes

No nice picture for me.

Redoing my storage area to be more organized ;_; ugh.

5 Likes

Working on new roads for Anvil. That’s a prototype - I plan to eventually replace the diamond pattern in the middle with street names

8 Likes

The Cuttletrunks must drive you mad while building that on serp

Looks amazing!

At this point I feel like they had all of the files for the hunter on a flash drive and @james lost it somewhere. Maybe that’s what happened.

5 Likes

self explanatory

3 Likes

I play irl boundless.

6 Likes

Uhm remove lava. Place blocks, chisels said blocks, fill with water. Repeat about 36 times.

Or chisel about 200 plots of stairs and halls (wall both sides and ceilings).

About 300-400 plots of sewers chiseling, water features (wall) towers and bridges building.

Can keep going but its mind numbingly boring. Yet I can’t not do it as it has to be done…

5 Likes

Ill say this i miss my “slave” but he is playing COD or what ever it is :unamused:

1 Like

I hate lava and rarely work with it but try this @Tmmk
Place a water block on top of the lava
Use a hammer to clear the rocks when the lava solidifies
Keep the water falling and it’ll keep solidifying lava

2 Likes

My problem isn’t clearing the lava :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: wack around with a 3x3 liquid breaker and its gone. Its the chisel work of those water features and placing the water (because its chiseled you will see if they aren’t fully filled with source blocks. About 2ss for one).

2 Likes

Some work done on the pool area… emoji signs make for nice towels! :slight_smile: But I think my deco gleam umbrella turned out looking a bit more like a lamp… :thinking:

pool

4 Likes

Nah, I think that umbrella is adorable! Looks really nice!

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

Try stripes of white gleam for that umbrella look @bucfanpaka

2 Likes

Good idea, I’ll try doing another umbrella in a bit and see how it looks that way, perhaps alternate with linear mosaic… maybe put one above one of the towels. :smiley:

Edit, yep, that looks better, thanks! :slight_smile:

pool2

4 Likes

I’m doing some of that myself. First lawn mowing this spring.

5 Likes

Nice view! @spoygg

I want a lawnmower in boundless where I can just drive around getting grass and harvesting plants and crops.

1 Like

DK for president 2020

1 Like

Finally just getting into the game now after not being able to for the last few days!!! But that was due to working and a few other things. Sigh. So, my plan, is to work on my goo hobby farm and maybe hit up an exo for goo kernels.

Which reminds me, Does anyone remember if goo respawns on exos?

2 Likes