Weekly Dev Update: 2016 April 15th - C++, Regen, Machines, Creatures, GUI + more

I can’t beglyph you said that to me.

3 Likes

So what I’m gleaming from these last few posts is that a titanic post about a weekly dev update is going to be filled with puns.

3 Likes

Really? I will punish anyone who continue with this.

1 Like

I cant wait to hear the new music!

4 Likes

Nahh… Im staying with the good old Oort Online Trailer music :wink:

I love that music, thats why i cant wait to hear more :smiley:

3 Likes

@james, you should definitely post these new weekly updates as Steam News. That way, people will get more often updates, and more people will be attracted to the forums!

8 Likes

Yes - we planned to cross post them. (It’s also why I included a few links to the other devlog items.)

6 Likes

Omg is that the world builder i thought it whas some texture maker what have they done

Great guys! Now I have another highlight during my week that i will always wait for! :smiley: like a series I always want watch.
Really nice news :slight_smile: looking forward to the next.

Just noticed these -facepalm-

Better add them to the collection.

1 Like

I have just now started realising how much easier it is going to be to apoint biomes to humidity and vegetation when you have a visible map of it.

Similar to what @dwarvenname has said, we should also post these on playboundless.com. My irl buddy @Theballzman just asked me if Boundless was still being worked on because the last update was in December (which is what it looks like if you only check the news section on playboundless.com)

4 Likes

hey @james , don’t forget that tomorrow is friday. And you don’t want to be late again, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Don’t stress him!^^ We don’t know what that could do to him^^

6 Likes

Oh no! Picking up bits of exploded James from all over the office :scream:

3 Likes

NEEEEEXT! …yelling into the room hoping another dev is beginning to write

4 Likes

Well, the clock is ticking^^ I mean… James… you have all the time you need cough cough

2 Likes

Just a nice warning, let’s make sure we don’t turn teasing into pressure. If he doesn’t get to it today, that’s fine. We can just assume that it’s because lots of work is being done at the Wonderstruck offices. Even a bi-weekly update is better than nothing much in a few months.

7 Likes

Awesome to hear about the regular updates! Thanks guys! :slight_smile: